• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon gold hack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hackbeginnerdylan

Speakachu!
Years
  • Ok guys, my first thread, i was an ass and i am sorry but today i have something new .. sort of new for you.

This is a hack of pokemon gold and will include some new things.

- New maps I have a few done so far like starting town route 29 and goldenrod city

_ Storyline - - First to do this i was wondering if anyone knows of something that will let me view scripts already built into the game (If any) A link or a name would help. I was thinking on having somewhat of a yellow do over... But instead of a pikachu and a 10 year old boy I was thinking more of a (insert really cool starter pokemon other then pikachu here ;) ) And an adult male or female.. So obviously with your parents bieng old 0.o and this story will not revolve around bieng the greatest pokemon trainer in the world and more of a trainer finding his/her way (Team rocket style). ***maybe having the starter town as a really big team rocket base***

_ Instead of lets say.. a pidgy,sentret so on so forth in route 29 (Next t bark town) There will be more variety and alot of pokemon will be changed from there original home, so instead of a sentret on route 29, let's just say umm maybe a meowth?

_ I haven't written any scripts as of yet as i am on holidays and there is only so much i can do.

Woo i can now post my screenies!!! These are my first few mas for this game they are subject to change ;) take a Peek

Route 29
    Spoiler:

hometown - Will be having new tilesets to have a team rocket style base!
    Spoiler:

***** This is my idea for gold, originally it was going to be a ruby hack, but I kinda don't like alot of the really new pokemon. Feel free to give advice on the maps and storyline!

**** Another note :X My screenies are big :( And yes there is adventure quest in those screenies (My lil bros) ;)

Last edited:

4fetter0_0

Banned
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2008
    Those maps look good
    hopefully there are more gold hacks than adv hacks

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back