• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Offering SC Deoxys

Burgers Rule

Garchomp want PIE NOW!
Years
  • Hey, I went to the Space Center event and am willing to trade a Space Center Deoxys.
    I have only used it in a couple battles, but its Lv is still 70 and knows the same moves. Heres what it looks like.
    Space Center Givaway Deoxys
    Id: 00010
    Name: English
    Ot: Space C

If you are interested post here what you'll offer. I am looking for Shiny Pokemon, preferably legendaries. Also, I really want a Movie Darkrai.

Also, look in my signature for my full trading thread. I know Pokemon was accidentaly misspelled.

Last edited:

Burgers Rule

Garchomp want PIE NOW!
    Years
  • DRAGON777: Shiny Tailow just isn't strong enough, sorry. :cheeky:
    GH_god: Sounds good. I'll consider the offer, but I was kinda hopin for a Movie Darkrai. If you have the Movie Darkrai and would trade, deal, but I'll definately consider the Lugia or Ho-oh. :D

Keyira

Master Trainer
    Years
  • Hey, I went to the Space Center event and am willing to trade a Space Center Deoxys.
    I have only used it in a couple battles, but its Lv is still 70 and knows the same moves. Heres what it looks like.
    Space Center Givaway Deoxys
    Id: 00010
    Name: English
    Ot: Space C

If you are interested post here what you'll offer. I am looking for Shiny Pokemon, preferably legendaries. Also, I really want a Movie Darkrai.

Also, look in my signature for my full trading thread. I know Pokemon was accidentaly misspelled.
    hey i need a SC Deoxy do u stil have it? if u do check my thread and ask for trades :P

Back