• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Can some1 make this into a...

capalex65

Anyone need a website done..?
Years
  • ... Walk-around-sprite for R/S? like May and Brendan's and all the other sprites just make it look like this sprite
    Can some1 make this into a...

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Ya want it riding the Bicycle, with the Wilmer Pail, Fishing and Surfing on the Pkmn too?

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    capalex65 said:
    thank you so much (BTW what happened to the sprite i requested in your 'NECK OF THE CHICKEN' thread?)

I dunno...
    o.o;;;

But Im very busy and bored XD
    I will make this sprites first... When I finish these (that will take a while...) I will do yar other request, kayes?

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Triple Posting! Gayew!
    Sorry, but its really dificult to make it... and I still cant a find the sprites of her Using the Wailmer Pail... And if ya think its taking too long, do it by yourself!

capalex65

Anyone need a website done..?
    Years
  • sorry i'm am annoying but i need it for the hack i'm making (looking like May is booorrrriiiiinnnnngggggg) and i don't think that we need the wailmer pail one just the bicycle walking and surfing (watering berrys is not one of the things that everyone do)

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    capalex65 said:
    sorry i'm am annoying but i need it for the hack i'm making (looking like May is booorrrriiiiinnnnngggggg) and i don't think that we need the wailmer pail one just the bicycle walking and surfing (watering berrys is not one of the things that everyone do)

Nah... I use the Wailmer Pail a Lot...
    *shower some Watmel Berries (Im playing Ruby right now)*
    And I still wont find the Fishing One either... But I keep searching!

Back