• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Apollo's Trade Booth

Leader Apollo

Darkness and Flames
Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2009
    Hey. I figured it would be easier for you and me if I just posted what I'm trading/what I need in a single thread.

OOS - Out of Stock

TRADING
    Palkia (100)
    Heatran (70)
    Rotom (25)
    Azelf, Uxie, Mespirit (100)
    Gengar (66)
    Jirachi (5)
    Blaziken (96) - OOS
    Alakazam (46)
    Aggron (60)

NEED
    Maganium or
    Shiny Maganium
    Ditto

* All offers are legit.
    * If you have one I am looking for and do not like what is available, I'm willing to negotiate one of my party members.

NOTICE: Jirachi will never go out of stock, as I still have the bonus disc and everything needed to get another. Just let me know!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2010
    Do you have any shinies? I could trade you a shiny charizard for one.

Olz.

The Magic Auroa
    Years
  • I have a japaneese Shiny lugia.. Level 71. It's from Hoenn, so i think it's hacked..

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    Do you have these pokemon:
    1. Electbuzz or Eleckid with crosschop, and Ice punch that has a alert to sounds charateristic and a lonly nature-less than level 35
    2. Slithcer or a Scizor with a lonly nature and a like to trash about characteristic-less than level 35
    If you do not have these let me know what you do have (of these pokemon) mabe we can work something out.

Thanks

Leader Apollo

Darkness and Flames
    Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2009
    Do you have these pokemon:
    1. Electbuzz or Eleckid with crosschop, and Ice punch that has a alert to sounds charateristic and a lonly nature-less than level 35
    2. Slithcer or a Scizor with a lonly nature and a like to trash about characteristic-less than level 35
    If you do not have these let me know what you do have (of these pokemon) mabe we can work something out.

Thanks

Not at the moment. The Pokemon I have listed in the Trading column are the ones I have. Not much, but I'm adding as I go.

@Mismaguis - Okay. 2191 4219 3746

Back