• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Will this work?

ChikoritaBayleef

♥Bayleef Lover♥
Years
  • Earlier when I was watching a youtube video saying they bred a shiny ditto with a shiny chikorita and got another shiny chikorita. I've seen shiny dittos in my Crystal version game, which I'm currently playing, but I didn't know they were special. If I breed a regular ditto with my bayleef, will I get a chikorita? And if I breed a regular not shiny ditto with my bayleef, will I get a chikorita?

Does anybody know? Because I'm currently trying it ut if it doesn't work I don't want to waste me time.

Does that work?

I just checked on them (they haven't gotten an egg yet) and they haven't gained any levels. But when I "talk" to Bayleef, it shows he (my bayleef is a boy) has an interest in Ditto. And when I "talk" to Ditto, it shows it (Ditto's gender is unknown) has an interest in Bayleef. Does that mean there will be an egg?

And will it just be another Ditto?

Last edited:

Shadowz

Among the Shadowz...
    Years
  • Earlier when I was watching a youtube video saying they bred a shiny ditto with a shiny chikorita and got another shiny chikorita. I've seen shiny dittos in my Crystal version game, which I'm currently playing, but I didn't know they were special. If I breed a regular ditto with my bayleef, will I get a chikorita? And if I breed a regular not shiny ditto with my bayleef, will I get a chikorita?

Does anybody know? Because I'm currently trying it ut if it doesn't work I don't want to waste me time.

Does that work?

I just checked on them (they haven't gotten an egg yet) and they haven't gained any levels. But when I "talk" to Bayleef, it shows he (my bayleef is a boy) has an interest in Ditto. And when I "talk" to Ditto, it shows it (Ditto's gender is unknown) has an interest in Bayleef. Does that mean there will be an egg?

And will it just be another Ditto?
    I think this only works on Pokemon Gold/Silver/Crystal. The reason is because i've done this on the games.

ChikoritaBayleef

♥Bayleef Lover♥
    Years
  • If it only works on Gold/Silver/Crystal thats good cuz I'm playing pokemon Crystal and thats the game I'm trying it on =D

Back