• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

GOLD SILVER REMAKES ANNOUNCED!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    Dude there most be like 300 other threads like this and then someone will come in with proff that those pics are fake ....

Also those pics are fake .. I mean nintendo hasnt officalliy announced it .

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
  • Um, given the fact that that video was posted a year ago (and the fact that people have already stated that those images are fake anyway), I'm sorry, but I don't buy it.

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
  • Yeah, it is to good to be true. But, you never know.

Actually, to restate what I've said about the movie being posted a year ago (look at the date to the right side of the page), think of it like this: the image must have existed before the video, which means it's older, which means that the image was around for more than a year. Given how quickly information spreads around the Pokemon fandom (as in, by the end of the year after DP was announced, we already had a large amount of information on what's going to be in the game), don't you think it's a little odd that there's no information -- not even a Japanese release date or more screenshots -- on this game anywhere on well-established Pokemon information sites such as Bulbanews?

It's definitely fake.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back