• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

IS IT POSSIBLE TO...

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2010
    do game with a starter i want, in other words is it possible for someone 2 trade me a pokemon i want and go through the game with that instead of a starter?

wb thanx

danomater

Veteran Trainer
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Ohio
    • Seen Nov 13, 2011
    Well what do you want? I mean if it is a final eveolution of something it isnt going to obey you.

Zacceh

Another day in the life of...
    Years
  • If you hatch the egg yourself I think it'll still obey you but maybe not if the level gets to high. Eggs may still hold the OT of the person that collected it from the Daycare.

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2010
    have you got a squirtle????
    Can anyone think of a really good starter pokemon to start with?
    Would anyone mind trading me an egg for nothing in return :\, please please :D:D
    wb thanks

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2010
    oh thank you guys so much, I really apprciate this information, especially off you two guys, I was thinking about a dratini or sumthin lyk that, but I love squirtle :D, so do u think it will definately let me trade for an egg so early on??? :\

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2010
    Booyakaboy I am really grateful, I'll tell you what, once I get stong enough I'll challenge you :D, u can be like my apprentice, and i'll kick ur a** from the pokemon you traded me :D:D:D thank you so much :D...i'll get going on the game, what buttons do you press 2 wipe the game?

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2010
    oooh it was lol, sorry :| its o.k, has anyone got any ideas for a really gud starter??????? definately frobs gunna choose squirtle tho

Back