• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FT UT Timid Palkia LF Offers

Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Apr 9, 2008
    Looking for some decent offers. Will ship it out with it`s respective orb.

Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Apr 9, 2008
    I got a pair of Eevee`s Modest and Docile both male. Infernape Female modest level 38 Plan on using a flareon in it`s place. Floatzel 37 female adamant. Luxio Female 22 brave with Intimidate.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Apr 9, 2008
    OT? Original Trainer? In this case it's mine. Made a mistake on Infernape. It's a Female.

Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Apr 9, 2008
    If you need a Male Infernape I can get one. I just picked up a Chimchar off GTS

.Vaporeon

eshkient
    Years
  • Ok can you? is there anything that your looking for??
    if you ever get a monferno or a infernape with the ot steve Please pm me i will give a shiny pkmn for it.

Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Apr 9, 2008
    It's gonna take some training but I'll do it. I dought you have a spare Umbreon laying around so if you have a list of pokemon you're willing to trade can you post them?

.Vaporeon

eshkient
    Years
  • I have a lv 38 Umbreon non-shiny and its fully legit
    do you want him and also my username is umbreon_master because my one is lv 70 and i have 100's of them and they are my favourite pkmn

Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Apr 9, 2008
    I'll take the Umbreon. I'm building an Eeveevolution team. Monferno is currently lvl 28

.Vaporeon

eshkient
    Years
  • Ok thanks and also I'm bulding one too.
    what do you think of jolteon,vaporeon,shiny umbreon,shiny leafeon,glaceon and FLareon all lv 100 im training them though do you want to do a battle when both of our teams are done?

Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Apr 9, 2008
    Sounds like a strong team. Only difference is I will be using an Espeon and not a vaporeon.

Back