• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Cheated-Team Rating

CheatKing

The King of Cheating
Years
  • Do you own an Action Replay, GameShark Advance, CodeBreaker Advance, or some other cheating device? Do you have a team you created using your cheat device, but are afraid to have it rated because, well, you cheated? Then you're in the right place! This thread is for people who cheated their team, and want them rated.

If you're gonna post, make sure you give:
    1) PokeMon's species
    2) Attacks
    3) Stats
    4) What stats are maxed
    5) Nature
    6) Held Item
    7) Other helpful information

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • err... if one can cheat anyway, then the only difference between each pokemon is "perhaps" their sprite... as anything else can be alternated through cheating. If I want my Electrode to be a Groudon repulicate, it's not hard to do... so if there's 6 of the same Pokemon just with different name and appearance, what's the point of a "team" like that where anything is possible?

Just have to wonder... =/

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Right...there is almost nothing you can do to a Pokemon to really bend the uh...results in your favor. Unless you use the PokeCalc/Maker, and not a lot of people seem to evne know about it. And those who do sometimes ahve a hard time when they first use it. I've cheated and I've posted my team plenty of times. But my recent teams have been legit since you can't cheat on NB.

CheatKing

The King of Cheating
    Years
  • That's not at all what I meant. But after reading it again, that is what I said isn't it. OK, let's try this again.

I guess what I really wanted was somewhere for, I guess, rating teams and their movesets. You can't change the type of a Pokemon, even though you can give it any moves. And although you can make the stats 999 on everything, the game recalculates them anyways. So, what I really meant was for evaluating the choice in Pokemon and the choice in moves.

Back