• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

YugiohCardMaker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Col~

Effeler
Years
  • That site is messed up. It won't let me post on the forum even though I've registered, and the card maker is down. They said that they'd have it fixed in 24 hours, and it's been a day and a half. I don't know if anyone cares, but personally, I liked using it. If this is in the wrong forum, could a Mod move it please, because I wanted YugiohCardMaker users to post their thoughts. (If you didn't know about this, just go to -Link Removed- and click on Generate. A pop-up will come up and tell you there's a lot of stress on the server. If you click on Yugioh Card Maker Forum and then the last post in the News forum.)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back