• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: Super Mario 64 Tools

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I have just found some cool tools for hacking Super Mario 64 which consists of Level Editor, Extender and Text Editor.

PC:
    Leve Editor
    Extender
    Text Editor

Mac:
    Level Editor
    Extender
    Text Editor

Level Editor
    TT64-splash-07th.jpg
    TT64Screen1th.jpg

TT64Screen2th.jpg
    TT64Screen3th.jpg

TT64Screen4th.jpg

Extender
    M64ROMExtScreenshot.png

Text Editor
    M64TextWranglerScreen.jpg
    DearMario.png

Level Editor Video

Hope you enjoy!

PS I am not the author of the Tools or involved in the creation of them.

Last edited:

Swampert 22

Is making tools for you...
    Years
  • Oh WOW! I've never seen anything like that before.

Shame I'm only into Pokémon hacking, but I'm sure this will take someone's fancy and some great hacks will come out of it.

Good find!

Presea

True_ai
    Years
  • I've tried this tool before, wasn't bad but I kept getting out of memory errors. (when I have plently of ram)

Other then that it wasn't a bad 3D editor.

thetribemaster

Pokemon: Brink of Oblivion
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2009
    Oh wow, time to have fun with this Text editor(... hehe...) pretty good tool.
    If only we could find out how this ticks... maybe we could mod it to work with Pokemon Stadium 1 & 2??? Just a thought...

jarnut777

working on pokemon fusions
    Years
  • sick definetly gonna start on a super mario 64 hack right now hope there are more tools ;)

jarnut777

working on pokemon fusions
    Years
  • the level editor is a bit confusing but I've worked it a lil bit of it out, if any1 wanna help me make a hack of it like with a different story mode where you are bowser and you gotta take the stares off Mario and all the other people ;) pm me if you can help with that

DracoKnight

Destroyer
    Years
  • Cool! this is very extrodanary to find in a poke hack tool, but it's very good to know that there is a hack tool for mario 64! Good job!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back