• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

BittyBay: Online animal kingdom!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2008
    Hey all :)

This is just a short post to let everyone know about BittyBay. It's an online virtual animal kingdom that I feel a lot of you would find fun!

A new version has recently been released. Currently you can:
    • Create your own territory (private room)
    • Trade/Buy items to furnish your room with
    • Collect avatars
    • Participate in a wide range of competitions
    • Purchase "Bits" (the currency) using Paypal, Credit Card or SMS (almost every country is supported)
    • Much More! There are a lot more features to discover, but i'm not going to ramble on and on ;)
    There's also a couple of games you can play that earn you free bits. These are called "Gold Fever" & "Grab A Gopher". Also, you'll get 10 free bits for every person you refer to the site as a way of saying "thanks!".

Check it out today :)

I get an error saying I can't post URLs to the site until I have made 15 posts or more. Instead, just search Google :P

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
  • Advertising for other websites and forums is only permitted in your signature, please read the rules before posting.

-Closed-

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back