• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where can I get a Video Imaging Program?

JoWood

貴族のキケロ
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 27, 2012
    I've raided download sites. But there's nothing that I want. I want a video imaging program, not anything complicated just something that flashes from one image to another (may something extra, thats the main point though.).

And an un-install file. Something that'll run off an elderly computer. And isn't a memory hog. Thanks - N - Advance.

Gr8person62.2

*Insert_Evil_Music_Here*
    Years
  • I didn't quite understand what you mean. If your talking about simple video editing (Cut'n_Paste and stuff like that) then go out and get VirtualDub. It's free, simple and has all the basics. If you mean something like a slideshow or something along those lines, just make it 1 frame per second, and put 5 frames of the image... I'm not really sure what you meant, if you could ask better, maybe then I can help better.

JoWood

貴族のキケロ
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 27, 2012
    XD, I'm not good at explaining these things. I basically want a slidshow image, not making a image move just switching from frame to frame. I'm not techie.

JoWood

貴族のキケロ
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 27, 2012
    There has to be something out there. Just somethin were I can save a slidshow as a picture.

Back