• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ditto

MadeYouLook

B² - BattlerxBreeder
Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2008
    I'm now getting into breeding pokemon and am just starting to figure out egg moves and all that good stuff. Was wondering if anybody had a ditto they would be willing to part with? I can't catch one myself because I don't have the national dex. Any help would be appreciated.

Jet

Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2009
    I was going to make my own topic but I decided not to since it may take up space. I need a Ditto too since I only have a Male Jolteon and no Ditto. Just one question, if a Male Jolteon and Ditto breed, will the outcome be a baby Eevee or another Ditto?

Jet

Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2009
    So it will be a Eevee? Oh sweet. I need a Ditto ^^

MadeYouLook

B² - BattlerxBreeder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2008
    Just started so I don't have much, is there anything in particular you'd take?

MadeYouLook

B² - BattlerxBreeder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2008
    Ha sorry man I'm not that far along yet, i'm still workin on gettin the national dex

MadeYouLook

B² - BattlerxBreeder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2008
    whats your name?

filler

im on wifi now so whenev

thanks a lot bro! fillllllllllller

Last edited:
    Back