• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ummm...hi?

GS the Bounty Hunter

Chomp Pwnz On Shoddy
Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2009
    Hey this is xXGold&SilverXx. I'm just gonna' explain myself a little. So like...yeah.

Okay,I've loved Pokemon for a long time. I started with a Gold Version and latter picked up a Red. Overall I've picked up the following Pokemon Games in order I got them.

1. Gold
    2. Red
    3. Crystal
    4. Ruby
    5. Sapphire
    6. Leaf Green
    7. Fire Red
    8. Emerald
    9. Yellow
    As for Console games:

1. Pokemon Stadium 2
    2. Pokemon Stadium
    3. Pokemon Colleseum
    4. Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness
    For a few years I left Pokemon and I just recently came back to it and realized that there was a lot more to Pokemon then there was when I left. Pokemon's gone 3D,the show sucks now (IMO),there's these emulator things that I love now,and alot more.

After the Johto league the games and shows seemed to not be as interesting. Mainly the Pokemon. I do not and WILL not EVER like Hoenn Pokemon probly. Maybe not even the Sinnoh? Pokemon.

I am currently working on my own Pokemon game using Fire Red. I have not yet decided on the name but I'm completly redoing the game if I can manage it. Name ideas would be appreciated.

My screen name: xXGold&SilverXx is deprived from Gold and Silver. Two games I have always loved.

Siimo

Rawr.
    Years
  • Hi! Welcome to the forum! You have a lot of time on your hands if you can list all your games in order XD Anyway read the rules and check the FAQ! PM me if you need anything!

~ Siimo

Back