• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Heracross

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2003
    Hi. I have 248 pokemons, but i cant find Heracross. I think its supposed to be in the Safari Zone, but i cant find it! btw, I have Gold version.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • Herocross really should be in any tree because...*sees a rabid Heracross charging towards him* WHAT THE!?!? *gets seismic tossed out a window*

Porygon

Banned
    Years
  • Well, not any tree. I think it's mountainous trees [I.E. not in forests like Ilex forest]. They are very difficult to find, as they almost never show up, and they also run quickly, so you'll want to Mean Look it once you find it.

Arore

I Like to Kill Things
    Years
  • Headbutt lots of trees, preferably in the mountain region. I caught mine in the trees near Mahogany Town. It takes a while, but it's worth it.

Back