• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

whoa,i just noticed something.

Rated R Superstar?

Rated "R" Superstar
Years
  • Okay,i was watching a pokmon Advanced Gen. Ep on tv when i saw these four small orbs. It made me think,there is another game coming out. Watch:
    Red: Ruby
    Blue:Sapphire
    Green:Emrald
    Yellow:Thunder or another game
    -----------------
    please tell me what you think.

Kitty17794

disney devoted. disney owned.
    Years
  • Hmm..an interesting idea. I dont think so though. There's already been a "Thunder" game. Twas Yellow

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • I was thinking at first they would make a topaz version. you know, red blue yellow, ruby sapphire topaz? Bu they made emerald instead. I know which episode your talking about. just the other day I was watching it and wondered if they didn't represent the same thing.

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
  • Thunder isn't a jewel, as the rest of those ideas listed are. Emerald has been confirmed, and there usually aren't more than 3 games in a series, or whatever you would like to call it.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • LatiosMaster said:
    Okay,i was watching a pokmon Advanced Gen. Ep on tv when i saw these four small orbs. It made me think,there is another game coming out. Watch:
    Red: Ruby
    Blue:Sapphire
    Green:Emrald
    Yellow:Thunder or another game
    -----------------
    please tell me what you think.

OMG Your so smart -_-

My mother taught me about jewels when I was 6... She said Each one has a different element. Yellow does not equal Thunder, it equals earth...

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
  • ^^NICK^^ v.3.0 said:
    Thunder isn't a jewel, as the rest of those ideas listed are. Emerald has been confirmed, and there usually aren't more than 3 games in a series, or whatever you would like to call it.
    You've got a point there...I never thought about that...:P

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Ya but the only reason fire red and leaf green were made was to help catch the other pokemon that were unaviliable at the time. When you think about it theres really no need for another remake is there? Of course the whole orb thing is kinda cool, maybe there talking about something else?

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • He's talking about the second episode where Ash and may meet a professor looking for a way inside a locked chamber near oldale town. It's also teh first episode with Team Magma in it.

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
  • blue said:
    Ya but the only reason fire red and leaf green were made was to help catch the other pokemon that were unaviliable at the time. When you think about it theres really no need for another remake is there? Of course the whole orb thing is kinda cool, maybe there talking about something else?
    But maybe they will eventually introduce new Pokemon?

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    But even if they were to introduce some new ones that will be a good wait....remember how long we had to wait to see kecleon?

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
  • Well yeah, you would have to wait at least a year or two, but what I'm saying is, maybe there will be another series of games like r/s with all new Pokemon. (I think I only make sense to myself :P)

Years
  • Ok. this is not a FAKE rumor. they are makeing a 3rd edition to the ruby and sappaire games. it call emerald. it is rumor that this game is going to have some major changes to the game. maybe it will explain the legendary pkmn a bit. so the 4 jewals (that you saw in the 2nd episode od pokwmon advance) maybe in the game.

you can find this emerald info on serebii.net

this is an uncomfer rumor but they MAY make a tunder yellow. but maybe.

Last edited:

Triaspia

ooh shiney
    Years
  • i recon team aqua and magma steal 2 of the orbs and the old couple give you the other 2 and you go fight a 2 on 2 battle with kyogre and gouldon(sp)

Gardy

Beautifully Destroyed
    Years
  • um i don't know if this should be closed but whatever when is emerld coming out? y don't ppl tell me things? anyways i never seen the eppy relateing to this so i have no clue.

Years
  • if your wondering why they would make a thunder yellow sicne they dont have any more pokemon they r gonna let you have to get the 386 so far, then think why they would release emerald if they wouldnt have any new pokemon... neways, they probably will, and it will be like yelllow, and crystal: you have to trade w/ both other games of the series to get all in the pokedex... so its not really worth it, plus i mean think about it, you would have to have saphire, ruby, colleseum, fire red, leaf green jsut to get 386 pokemon (5 games!) and if you had emerald or thunder yellow, you would have to have all 5 games jsut to fill those games... anyways they r making new pokemon, that's why gonbe is the 1st of the 4th generation, like togepi was the 1st of johto to be introduced, and kecleon was the 1st to be introduced from hoenn (the blimp episode)

Back