• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gypsymon-A hypothetical pokemon

Revendusman

Banned
Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2008
    A parody of the gypsy. Has similar qualities to Majikarp, but remains weak and useless, with 1 HP. What do you think of this pokemon idea?

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Shedinja is like that and I basically won with him. He lost no HP for me and with fury cutter he is unstoppable.

Last edited:

Revendusman

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2008
    Epic fail
    I give you my seal of epic failness
    Gypsymon-A hypothetical pokemon

Cherish it
    Edit: Shedinja is like that and I basically won with him. He lost no HP for me and with fury cutter he is unstoppable.
    Yeah, da pokmon makers created a pokemon liket that, so it WASNT a epic fail. YEAH. SO YEAH. yOU FAIL EPICALLY, SO EPICALLY THAT YOU carnt even fail even more, NEIL! nEIL, NEIL, bananna peel....

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • What is that I have no epic fail on my post. Any lol dude I was kidding. Its acually a good idea. But if they do that it would be unstopabble like my shedinja wit the right moveset

Back