• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
are you making a list of when you change your name?

Possible choices. That's what they are. Give an opinion if you'd like.

I think he's making a list of possible names he's going to change his to.

He? Where in the world do you see he?

Look, where on my information do you see "he"?!

Nature: Timid

FEMALE. GIRL. WOMAN. OMG. It's so difficult to read someone's gender!

Do I not act feminine enough for you? Gees!

And by the way, I don't even know why you're posting here. I feel harassed in my little domain.

Anyway, like I said, about the names...feel free to drop an opinion...but not on here. Do so in a PM or visitor message.

red king

The Sky Of Your World
Years
uuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmm ok shinning calm down we all know you are girl and about the names you told me you where going to choce noctali because is umbron in french

BigfootTheUnbeatable

Phillies World Champions 2008!
Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2009

Oni Poptart FTW

No, I like Silver-Chan. It's simple and sweet.

If you could life one day in the PokeSpe world, what would you do there?

Meet Bill, and invent a portal device where I can switch in between the two words. The best of both. Kind of like Hannah Montana. Or Inuyasha. That would kick major ass. XD.

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
Years
I feel harassed in my little domain.

Silver, don't worry. We'll send the PokeSpecial bodyguards (aka Red and Silver) after him.

Hmm... Probably try to hook up Lorelei and Bill. Have Red train me to be a great trainer and have Gold help me win at the slots in the game corner.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Silver, don't worry. We'll send the PokeSpecial bodyguards (aka Red and Silver) after him.

...Why Red? >>

Why not Green and Silver? And Gold? ...And Red. Heck, all the guys, even Ruby and Wally-kun.

Star★Seeker

→s t y l e ;
Years
Umm...I'll probably panic about what will I do considering it's just one day, but I'll probably, se if I can find the clothes the characters use so I can buy them and take them back to this world, or glomp my fave characters all day long!!!

I'm deciding to start reading the manga from the beggining, considering I've been a casual reader most of the time, skipping chapters and such, but I know it'll take a long time.Oh, I just got a cellphone, and I have a lot of PokeSpe pics in it, right now, it's wallpaper is Silver(The character) or Lelouch Lamperouge(The guy in my sig and banner)

BTW, does anyone know something about the number 703-656-9088?It keeps calling me even though I've told them a million times that they got the wrong number.

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2016
you forgot dia and pearl shining and emerald and can platina,yellow and blue be my personal guards

Oh my god. Don't mention that sorry excuse for a Pokemon Manga, lol. They make Diamond seem like a dufus. Ugh.

Totally try to hit on Gardenia, Sapphire, Dawn, and Lorelei.

yeo101

A Pocketful of Rye
Years
Oh my god. Don't mention that sorry excuse for a Pokemon Manga, lol. They make Diamond seem like a dufus. Ugh.

Please, this is a fanclub for the Pokemon Special Manga. If you hate it, please disappear and spare Splatty from the trauma.

Oh.....so its called Seduceshipping.............................
Interesting..please, explain why?

Off-topic...
Aand....another song that would probably fit a love triangle -Beg by Evans Blue. :)

All together now! The Laiceps Nomekop song!
Forget it.

mountainred

私はSpecialshippingを? ??む
Years

I won`t stop ya, turtle.
Why does Silver have nice teeth?
Coz` he brushes his teeth.DUH.
Forget it.
but it`s my anwser...........

Last edited:

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2016
Please, this is a fanclub for the Pokemon Special Manga. If you hate it, please disappear and spare Splatty from the trauma.

I don't hate the Pokemon Special Manga -pokes sig-. I just dislike the Diamond and Pearl saga. Made my own manga fic. -pokes sig again-

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I don't hate the Pokemon Special Manga -pokes sig-. I just dislike the Diamond and Pearl saga. Made my own manga fic. -pokes sig again-

TK beat me to it. xD Don't worry, guys. TK's cool. :D

And I do not have trauma problems!

Oh.....so its called Seduceshipping.............................
Interesting..please, explain why?

Because Lucy always seems to be trying to seduce Emerald. Ergo, SeduceShipping. I need to check and see if it's been taken as the official name. I hope so, and I also hope Health went through.

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2016
TK beat me to it. xD Don't worry, guys. TK's cool. :D

And I do not have trauma problems!

Because Lucy always seems to be trying to seduce Emerald. Ergo, SeduceShipping. I need to check and see if it's been taken as the official name. I hope so, and I also hope Health went through.

-gasp- TK is cool! -does uncool dance continuously-

Yeah, I think that's right. Lucy always tries to seduce Emerald. Poor guy. I'd love to get seduced by Lucy. Heh heh.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Yeah, I think that's right. Lucy always tries to seduce Emerald. Poor guy. I'd love to get seduced by Lucy. Heh heh.

Hence the name, SeduceShipping. And yes, I do happen to like it. :D

That's lovely information TK. Thank you so much for letting us know that. xD

Years
*listening to techno on my green iPod shuffle* I have strange tastes...

Yep, Harvest Moon Cute. For the DS. I named my dog Red and my cat Green.

I like Noctali. It just has a cool ring to it. If you name yourself SIlver-chan that will still be confusing.

I had a dream that you all came over to my house. =O That would be bad, 'cuz you'd know my age then! Let's just say I'm... *shifty eyes* younger than you think.

Silver (NOT you, Splatty) and Green are my body guards. >:D

50th post~!

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
*listening to techno on my green iPod shuffle* I have strange tastes...

Techno is the stuff.

I like Noctali. It just has a cool ring to it. If you name yourself SIlver-chan that will still be confusing.

Well, so many people are used to calling me Silver(or Splatty). And no, it will not be Splatty-chan. xD

Well, everyone, I just read a crapload of PokeSpe stories and still haven't found anything to eat and I feel...bored. -.-

red king

The Sky Of Your World
Years
so masachi are you three years old and you live in under green's bed and shinning you a mudkip fan i love mudkip thats why i love zuzu because is a mudkip and when i was little i allways had a hagging booger like zuzu

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
No, I just felt like having a 'so i herd i liek mudkipz' theme.

And I posted my parody. The only story I have to not have anything to do with PokeSpe--wait. Nevermind. Lance and Yellow are in it. I will never escape PokeSpe.

And that's a good thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back