• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Jirachi?

aricarrot

Jedi Knight
Years
Does anyone have one they would be willing to trade? I have Dialga, Phione, Turtwig, and Charmander.... I don't mind if it's a clone!

aricarrot

Jedi Knight
Years
The Dialga is Docile. Umm, I have an enormous number of Snorunts and level 52 Glaceon and Vaporeon.

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
Years
  • Seen Mar 16, 2011
The Dialga is Docile. Umm, I have an enormous number of Snorunts and level 52 Glaceon and Vaporeon.

In that case no thank you to the Dialga.

Do you have any female Snorunts that have IVs 25 and up in the Sp.Atk and Speed stat?
What nature does the Glaceon have?

Last edited:

aricarrot

Jedi Knight
Years
Glaceon is sassy and I'm sorry but the Snorunts are all level 1, so I can't figure the IVs out, right?

The Vaporeon's brave, is that alright?

Last edited:

derv1205

Trade/Battle/Breed/Clone (X,B2,D)
Years
Glaceon is sassy and I'm sorry but the Snorunts are all level 1, so I can't figure the IVs out, right?

Yes, it's okay. ^^ I just want the same pokemon in different natures Lol ^^
I need your FC. Mine is 0860 3141 3969

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
Years
  • Seen Mar 16, 2011

Do IV battles in that case... No thanks to the Glaceon...

aricarrot

Jedi Knight
Years
Ahhh I'm trying to get on now, but my wifi's being weird. So it may take a few minutes.....haha

Back