• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PKM for trade

petlover6

I beat you at everything.
Years
    • Seen May 31, 2008
    I am trading my best pokemon for trade. The poks are:
    Shiny Lugia Lv.70
    Togepi Lv.1 Untouched
    Phione Lv.1 Untouched(amazing moveset, all egg moves)
    Shiny Mew Lv.54(MYSTRY)(offer high for this)
    Manapahy Lv.50
    Heracross Lv.1 Untouched(excellent moveset, all egg moves)
    Channel Jirachi Lv.100(hard to get)
    Vaporeon Lv.100(hard to get)
    Surfing V.T. Riachu Lv.62(this is my fav so offer high for this one)
    Infernape Lv.52

Autowins:
    10 Ann Celebi
    WSHMKR Jirachi
    Shiny PKM

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2012
    nothing i really want from that list.

only these slightly interest me:

togepi
    vaporeon (only if i like its moveset/nature though)

i have the events you want, but im not trading them for these pokemon, that would be to steep.

however, i do have a shiny buizel, if you wanted that... lol... or a shiny turtwig, or shiny golem, or shiny nincada.

Itsugo

Pokemon Merchant
    Years
  • I'm interested in your shiny lugia Lvl. 70 (is it UT?- un-trained+ moveset please), Heracross ( what nature is it+ moveset) and shiny Mew.

On offer I have a shiny vulpix UT lvl. 24, shiny turtwig Lvl. 1 UT/ Brave Nature, shiny umbreon lvl. 26 Touched, shiny golem Lvl. 36 Touched, movie darkrai lvl. 50 BT (bare-touched) and Pokemon Battle Pickachu/ Electivire/ Magmortor. Potentially I will have a shiny ev'd charizard to offer as well but I don't know if I'm getting it yet so I'll update you.

Drapion

Pokemon Collector
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2009
    Your level 100 Vaporeon for an Azelf and Dialga?

Back