• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bronzong

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2012
    i really need a bronzong or a bronzor that is low leveled, preferably has the move hypnosis.

Bold nature, and has the levitate trait.

as good IV's as possible.

will offer fair, but quite high, will offer any ledgendary that i have that is obtainable within any of the pokemon games.

this includes all sinnoh ledgendaries, the ledgendary birds (except zapdos)
    ho-oh
    lugia
    all regis
    all weather pokemon

aswell as basic shinies, and a couple of EV'ed pokemon (my best being a EV'd adamant natured garchomp, which now unlucky for me is classed as uber on here :()

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2012
    i really shouldnt have offered ho-oh lol, xD.

but i dont mind, if you could attach a lum berry, or a decent item to it i would love it :)

also by as good IVs as possible, i meant good IV's, but a dreadful speed IV, (ideally 0, but as close to that as possible)

and did you teach your bronzong gyro ball @ level 38?

EDIT: i changed my mind, ho-oh is not up for bronzong, its to one sided, unless you throw in another pokemon. maybe a UT uxie, or claydol, or something

Back