• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Need Help

Aciel

I choose U Pokachu!
Years
  • I am looking for my old pokemon It was a gengar ev trained lvl 100 called neyla it was female. the problem is my game was distroyed i started again I dont have much but i can try to get wat u need. Thank Sorry mods for my double post my computer is acting up can u delete the old ones

Milke

Chill it an' spill it.
    Years
  • Since your game was demolished your pokemon is lost forever. Do you want one exactly like it? Because that will be difficult to get.

Aciel

I choose U Pokachu!
    Years
  • um i got it is this website cloned someone should have it if not a evd gengar would be good

Milke

Chill it an' spill it.
    Years
  • Oh, I see. Somebody in the pokemon universe had your clone. Well, if it was on this site, you have an okay chance of finding it. If you really want it back, you should post the OT. Someone might recognize it.

I'm sorry to say, though, even though your clone is still out there, your chances of finding it agian are very, very slim.

Back