• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello all =]

bkzasazin

On the road to being a legend.
Years
  • Hello, sorry for the late introduction... im bkzasazin (obviously =P)

Of course much like everyone else here im a big pokemon fan.. My favorites are Typhlosion, Minun and Plusle, Sceptile and Zangoose. I like all pokemon really..just these are my favorite. I believe that in game you should raise your pokemon with care and time dedicated instead of using rare candies..it seems to me that they become stronger when you do (just a theory but its whatever works everyones taste is different)... Sorry to drag on lol =[.. im intrested in becoming friends with people and im friendly but i do tend to stand up for what i believe in.

Have a good day all =] if you wanna be my friend just PM me i respond to messages on forums normally =]

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity sweetie! =3 *Huggles.* Please read and follow the rules, post a lot, stay long, make friends, keep it kawaii, and importantly, have fun! ^0^

If you need any help sweetie, feel free to PM me. ^^

Have a great time here, sweetie. =3

Siimo

Rawr.
    Years
  • Welcome to the PokeCommunity forums! Read the rules and all that stuff! If you run into any problems, don't be afraid to PM me! Have fun posting!

~ Siimo

Kaiyori

Godzrilla hungry?
    Years
  • Yo, B K Z A S A Z I N

There are more than enough Pokemon boards here to satisfy your needs 8D and some non-pokemon related forums, so you'll never be bored.

Make sure you read the rules and Have Fun!

Motsuko Live

... pronounced Mös.
    Years
  • Sorry it's a bit late, but welcome!
    You sound like a good guy, bkzasazin. :3 My name is Motsuko Live, but everyone seems to call me Motsuko.

You know, we have a Pokemon Claim Thread here at PC. You could claim those Pokemon you listed, so other members will be able to see which Pokemon you like. The only bad news is Typhlosion has been claimed six times, so you won't be able to claim it... sorry =[

It's good to see that you're one of the few left who actually takes time to train your Pokemon. I hardly ever play the Pokemon games anymore, but when I did, I believed the same thing. Be careful though, as I've seen sparks fly between people discussing this matter; It's a bit of a touchy subject, unfortunately =(

Anyway, as long as you read the rules, stay out of trouble, and have fun, you shouldn't run into any problems here at PC.
    I know you've already been overcrowded with "Read the Rules", but you really should :|
    They're very important.

PM me for anything,
    Motsuko

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    HELLO, I SEE YOU HAVE READ OUR RULEZ, HAVE FUN & LOVE POKEMON!^_^"!

Moana Kai

Elite Trainer
    Years
  • Hey man, welcom to the community, by the way those are my favorite pokemon also, if you want, you can PM me and we can talk about them.

Back