• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

RMD: Scorching Vine

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
Years
  • okay, after I found myself an old Neo Genesis Deck (Hotfoot- YES. I found a New Unopened NEO GENESIS DECK) I decided to have another go at creating a deck. (My old one, which I called The Fighting Monkey {Featured Infernape}, got lost at school)

I call this deck: Neo Scorch-Vine. (Featuring Typhlosion & Sceptile)

POKEMON:
    DPBP- Wurmple x2, Silcoon, Beautifly, Typhlosion, Magmar
    Neo Genesis- Magby, Magmar, Cyndaquil (56), Cyndaquil (57), Quilava (47)
    EX-R/S- Grovyle (31), Grovyle (32), Sceptile, Treeko (75)
    EX-Sandstorm- Cyndaquil
    EX-CG- Grovyle

ENERGY:
    Grass Energy x15
    Fire Energy x15

TRAINER:
    Stadium- Lake Boundary, Holon Legacy
    Tools- Oran Berry, Mysterious Shard
    Trainer- Pokedex, Professor Elm, Windstorm, Moo-Moo-Milk, Bill, Switch, Recycle, Energy Search, Energy Switch

YES. I know:

a Misbalance with Cyndaquil/Quilava & Treeko/Grovyle/Sceptile. They're ALL I have in those lines (well, I have an additional Sandstorm Cyndaquil, but that's it)
    Holon Legacy & Mysterious Shard Don't fit in... They're filler 'till I can figure something else out.

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2008
    would you excuse me while i roll on the flor, lauginh my ass of? you got almost half the deck energys and no trainers that search for pokemon.. how do you think you are going to get the cards you want ?

also please have a little structure in your deck list, i will be nice and show you how to write so people get something:

Pokemon:

4-4 Banette SW (CG shuppet)
    2-2 Claydol GE
    2 Lunatone GE

Trainers:

4 rare candy
    4 Celios network

and so on. you get it ? sorry for being rude, but i am tired and a little sick so i aint really happy.

So the main thing is : take out energys and add trainers then GET A STRATEGY

Back