• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Moon: Legend of the Shadow Pokemon

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
Years
  • Chapter 1
    Brendan ran up to the fence. He turned around, the gaurds following him. "Bulbasaur, vine whip!" Brendan said throwing a pokeball. Bulbasaur came out and wrapped its vines around the security gaurds. Brendan climbed the fence.

He reached the top and jumped down and landed on his feet. He ran around by the trash compactor. He covered his nose and mouth with his hands. He heard the door open. Someone walked over and dropped a bag into the bin.

"Who's there?" the person said. Brendan peered from behind the bin. He saw Paul standing in the door way. Paul took out a pokeball. Brendan walked out from behind the bin.

"So there you are," Paul said. "I won't tell Mr.Smith where you are if you beat me in a pokemon battle, if you loose, I take him straight to you, deal?" "Alright, lets go" Brendan said.

"Chimchar go!" Paul said as Chimchar jumped over his head onto the ground. "Larion, Earth Quake!" Brendan said throwing the pokeball. Larion shook the ground. Paul was stading on top of the trash bin. Brendan stumbled backwards. Chimchar was thrown into a trash bin and the lid shut.

Brendan grabbed the edge of a trash bin with his hand. Paul walked across the trash bin and stepped on Brendan's hand and crushed it. "Hmph, pathetic" Paul said walking back inside. Larion went back into the pokeball. Brendan stumbled to his feet.

"He's out here Mr.Smith" Paul said walking outside with Mr.Smith next to him. Mr.Smith looked at Brendan and grinned. Brendan was scratched up from trying to get away from the gaurds.

"So, seems like I found you" Mr.Smith said walking over to Brendan. Mr.Smith grabbed the neck of Brendan's shirt and lifted him. "Mr.Smith please don't!" Some yelled. It was May, Brendan's friend.

"Brendan! Don't let him hurt you!" May said crying. Mr.Smith gripped tighter. Brendan closed his eyes. Tears streamed down his face. "Look the baby is crying" Mr.Smith said. Brendan opened his eyes and kneed Mr.Smith in the stomach. Mr.Smith let go of Brendan's neck and Brendan ran away.

Brendan stopped at the water. Brendan fell to his knees. Tears filled his eyes and streamed down his face. Brendan looked up at the sky. "Why me!" He screamed. His hands dug into the sand and stayed there.

"I wish that this would happen to someone else! Not me!" Brendan said still crying. He stayed there all night. May walked up behind him. Brendan wiped his eyes with his hand. He turned around and saw May standing there.

"Brendan, you have a cut on your head" May said walking up to Brendan. She hugged him. Tears streamed down her face. "May," Brendan said smiling. May's hand was locked with Brendan's.

Brendan slowly pulled apart and walked the other way. May stood on the beach. Brendan entered a new town. While he was walking, everyone looked at him funny. He didn't know what was going on.

An old lady walked up to him and grabbed his arm. "Your perfect!" she said dragging Brendan into a big house. "Marnie! I found 'the one!'" the lady yelled up the stairs. A girl stood at the top of the staircase wearing a white dress and a tiara.

"Um, what is this?" Brendan asked. "Why, you will marry my granddaughter!" the lady said. Brendan's eyes widened. The girl ran down the stairs and wrapped her arms around him. "You are perfect!" the girl yelled trying to kiss Brendan. Brendan pushed her away and ran out the door.

He walked around some more. He put his hand on his head, then took it off. Blood was on his glove. He walked into a pokemon center and cleaned it up. Then he went and bought a white hat and put it on under his headband.

Brendan entered a dense forest and caught a Nuzleaf. He kept walking he heard trees rustling behind him. He turned around and saw a shadow run across the ground. Brendan turned around in shock. Brendan ran out of the forest.

Back