• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recruiting staff for Pokèmon Turquoise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exiled~Shadow

Once, JJMcay Now Exiled~Shadow
Years
  • Ok, i have been working on this project for some weeks now and i am finding many snag's along the way and often have to post on the "Pokèmon Essentials" thread. So i have decided to recruit people to help me out. Just post your skills here and previous projects you have worked on in this layout.

Name:

Skills:

Current Projects:

Previous Projects:

This is a non-profit game, therefore you will not be payed.

I need:

1-2 Scripters

2-4 Spriters

and a tile set creator PROGRAM.

if you meet my requirements i will PM you with further details. if you have any skills not included above please tel me about them because i might still need you.

I might post some screenies later.

P.S. This is just a tempo' thread. i'm gonna' post a new one later when i have time and it will include, storyline screenie's more specific info, and what i have done so far.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back