• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Is someone online messing with me??

?H?ϧ

Lugia Ownz!
Years
  • Whenever I want to send a post or PM someone, something always keep on taking me back to the forum index before I can send it! I keep on getting logged out and logged in! Someone is definatly doing something with my profile and who is it? I am getting SPAM PM every second so please don't PM me for a while! I need some help! Thanx!

BigBoss

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2007
    Whoa, I don't know whats wrong...... probly Tweak again or someone else.

?H?ϧ

Lugia Ownz!
    Years
  • Tweak's offline and how could he guess my password! My password is in latina characters and it is NOT my name!!!

BigBoss

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2007
    Mabye that other suspisious guy got a smeones password or somthing..... I wonder.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Well it's probley just a side affect from the "hackers" It should be fixed up soon enough

?H?ϧ

Lugia Ownz!
    Years
  • There are no "hackers"! They were SPAMmers! they found out Zapchu's Password and then the did all of the crazy things and it also says that I have to wait 30 minutes to reply a PM!

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    yes thats why hackers has parenthsis around it...to show that they are just some annoying litte psudeo tough boy wanna bes.

?H?ϧ

Lugia Ownz!
    Years
  • Ahhha! I saw someone logging out that didn't take me! So this problem is solved! I'm changing my password that none can find ouT!!!!!

Back