• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My New and improved trade thread

St. Anger

Banned
Years
  • Welcome to my trade thread

Rules
    1.NO HACKS. NONE. ZILCH. ZIPPO.
    2. I do accept any clones, wether it be gts or action replay.
    3. I'm only one person, don't keep bugging me, i'll get to you...
    4. PM if you want.
    5. Be nice to people.
    6. HAVE FUN!!!!!

I may AR clone some. Just letting you know. People consider it hacking, but I DON'T.

Okay...enough ranting....lets get to why you're here.

SHINIES

Victreebel lv 51 Impish
    Rapidash lv 40 Docile
    Areodactyl lv 1 Calm
    Eevee lv. 16 Naive
    Rayquaza lv 72 Lax
    Gyarados lv 41 [cloned] Serious Lugia lv 70 [jap] Unsure if legit Deoxys lv 100 [jap] Unsure if legit, but most likely

Events
    Gamestp deoxys Modest UT
    PKTOPIA Electivire UT
    PKTOPIA Magmortar UT
    ALAMOS Darkrai [cloned] lv 50 BT Hasty
    ALAMOS Darkrai [cloned] UT Timid
    TANABATA 50707 Jirachi

LEGENDS
    Dialga lv 48 T
    Mespirit lv 50 UT
    Manaphy lv100 T
    Mewtwo lv 100 T

OTHERS
    FEAR rattata lv 1 Sassy
    Scizor lv 52 Quiet
    Dittos lv 29 and 35 Impish and Rash
    Salamence lv 63 Naughty

EVS:
    Lucario lv 100 [SHINY]
    Deoxys lv 100
    What I want:
    Shinies, lv 100s, Shiny EVs, legends, events i don't have.

PS I am liable to clone any of these with AR, but i won't if you REALLY don't want me to.
    I AM REALLY LOOKING FOR A MOVIE REGIGIGAS AND SHAYMIN WHEN IT COMES OUT. IF YOU KNOW YOU WILL GET ONE. RESERVE ANY 3 POKEMON FROM MY THREAD.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2008
    ok this is what i have :
    Or Shiny Lucario Eved Lvl 100
    Lvl 26 Shiny Gallade
    Lvl 1 Shiny beldum

For
    Shiny Rapidash
    Shiny Gyarados

Last edited:

homsar

Competitive Gamer
    Years
  • Offering:

Wishmaker Jirachi UT
    Shiny Spinda T
    Shiny Spoink UT

Interested in:

Alamos Darkrai
    Shiny Eevee
    Shiny Aerodactyal

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2008
    I have a lv 100 Blissey, O.K stats, a lv 100 spiritomb at the moment, and a Shiny lv 100 Charizard, and a shiny gallade lv 37 , and a shiny umbreon lv 100, but before i trade the shinys i need them to be cloned by someone :/

St. Anger

Banned
    Years
  • I have a lv 100 Blissey, O.K stats, a lv 100 spiritomb at the moment, and a Shiny lv 100 Charizard, and a shiny gallade lv 37 , and a shiny umbreon lv 100, but before i trade the shinys i need them to be cloned by someone :/
    I can Action replay clone them. Can i keep a copy?

ill give you a lvl100 venusaur for gamestop deoxys
    No thanks. Bad deal.

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2010
    What do you need for these? Aerodactyl Rayquaza GS Deoxys Alamos Timid Darkrai.

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2014
    Hi,

I would like to ask, to what extent do you know the legitimacy of the [TANABATA 50707 Jirachi] that you have?

I would be interested to trade my promo from Pokemon Ranger Batonnage [Manaphy Egg, Riolu, or Darkrai], or i'm open to give any combination of the three for that Jirachi.

All of those are transfered from my own Ranger Batonnage game to my own Japanese Diamond, therefore legitimacy is guaranteed.

* I can PM you pictures for proof, however unfortunately I'm unable to add any images to this reply given I have under 15 posts.

Ikeziu

Just face it: Maiden pwns you.
    Years
  • I've got lv.64 Palkia, lv.50 almost UT Cresselia, and a truckload of pokemon i can breed. (see my signature link) also, I can make you a banner :3

I'm VERY interested in your shiny Rayquaza, & I dont mind cloning in any way.

Back