• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Code Geass R2 OP2 song leaked

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
Years
Someone leaked the second OP (which is set to premiere next week) song and posted the song on YouTube here. The song is "WORLD END" by FLOW. I like it a lot better than O2, and I'm curious to see how the animation will go along with it.

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
Definitely better than 02, not that 02 was bad, but its full version wasn't the best. I've been on a FLOW kick lately, so I'm really excited to see how this will be worked into an opening.

Hazuki

delenda est.
Years
  • Seen Apr 20, 2011
Huh sounds pretty good, and yeah it is a bit better than O2. Like you guys said, I also can't wait to see the animation for the song. :3

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
Years
FLOW. <3

Yeah, I'd have to say it does sound better than O2. XD;

I guess I better catch up on Code Geass so I can see the new intro when it comes out.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
Years
This ROCKS over O2, thank goodness for FLOW. This brings back sweet memories of colors.

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
Years
It's a good change for the opening. I wasn't really a fan of the last two.

The ending song's quite nice as well, though it sounds awfully similar to the Avenger op.

Years
Loooove 'em~ I prefer this opening than the other one, and the ending still has lovely CLAMP illustrations. Great new songs with the latest episode's surprising ending. XD

Back