• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A New Adventure a New Mystery Fully revised more added new title. Team Rocket Returns

Elekid Kid

Banned
Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 3, 2011
    new stuff now called: Team Rocket Returns: Pokemon Gang Wars!

Tom smiled as he gazed out at the horizon on the beach in Mossdeep City. It was a sunny day, and the beach was packed. His girlfriend Rachel lay just a few yards away in a bright red bikini. Tom was the Pokémon Champion. He had traversed the four regions, that is Kanto, Johto, Hoenn and Sinnoh and beaten the Gyms along the way. Tom's mind wavered from reality as he reminisced about his, although not most important, but most memorable victory against Giovanni in Viridian City four months ago. Not only had the battle been the final gym match in Kanto, but it had marked the downfall of the infamous Pokémon gangsters Team Rocket. Even though Tom had long left Kanto in his quest for glory elsewhere, the last words Giovanni had spoken to him had stayed in the back of his mind.
    "Very well, you have defeated me, but I, and Team Rocket, shall return!"
    But I and Team Rocket shall return
    Tom rolled the words round in his head. The meaning of the sentence was quite clear but Tom knew there was more to it. He needed to focus. He needed to get away from the hustle of the busy beachside of the island and have a good long think. What could they be planning, what could they be thinking?
    "Rach I'm going for a walk. I'll be back soon."
    Tom set off along the Cliffside; he was headed for the deserted side of the island, where the Space Centre was. The guards didn't hesitate to let him into the high security zone, which was closed to the general public, even when space launches weren't occurring. Tom stopped walking. There was something on the ground. Tom picked it up and inspected it. It seemed to be some sort of mission briefing. That in its self was strange. But what Tom saw next made his heart miss a beat. The document was signed with a red capital "R". Team Rocket was back.
    "So what do you think?" Tom asked. It was late. Tom had taken the letter to an old friend, Steven. The son of the President of the Devon Corporation and former Pokémon League champion before he gave way to Wallace. He had since become Mossdeep Gym leader after Liza and Tate were deemed to young to be leaders by the Pokemon League Committee.
    "Well it the "R" symbol seems to match the symbol of this gang Team Rocket. But according to the Internet they disbanded four months ago. Apparently they were brought down by an unknown child. You say you know these people?"
    "Yeah, I am the child, I brought them down in Kanto and had a few scuffles with the remnants of them in Johto to. But forget the past this document defiantly proves they are up to something, and we've got to find out."
    "Lets just read it over, and then we can establish where and when they are going to make a comeback move, so we can stop them."
    "Yeah, I stopped them one time, now I'm going to do it again."
    "One thing strikes me Tom."
    "What's that?"
    "You came to me, a trainer, instead of the police with talk of stopping a major crime syndicate. Why is that?"
    "On my journey I helped many people. But one time I saved Saffron City from the the clutches of Team Rocket. A whole City. I did it because I felt it was my duty. And know I'm the World Champion I feel it's my duty even more. Now lets get to work."
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Dear administrator[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    As you know I have been planning team rockets comeback for months. Now is the time for our move. But I have learnt from my mistakes. We are not going to take control of a legendary Pokémon for our use. We are going to take control of space its self. For this we will need the services of the mossdeep city space centre situated on an island in the hoenn region. We have never ventured into the hoenn region before but I have successfully secured the services of team magma and team aqua who both know the region and its top trainers well. Naturally we will betray them once their services are no longer required. Our first step will be to attack mossdeep city and take the citizens hostage. The fit will be used as labourers if required. Team aqua have a hideout situated in the cove of nearby lilycove city. They will attack by sea on a fleet of wailmers. A species of whale Pokémon. Rocket grunts will then mount an assault on the space centre. We do not expect resistance. For your pleasure we have managed to secure the cruise liner the ss anne to transport you and your battalion of grunts from kanto to hoenn. We meet at vermilion harbor on independence day at 10:pm.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]I salute you![/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]R[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]GIOVANNI[/FONT]

more coming very soon!

Back