• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen munchlax in RSEFRLG

Pookachu

Chuck Norris
Years
  • No, you can't. :/ Munchlax is exclusive to DPP (if we talk about the main games, not Mystery Dungeon, etc.)

Skip Shot

I'm back. I think.
    Years
  • Munchlax did make an appearance before Diamond/Pearl, but it was only as a random event in Pokemon XD, and you couldn't catch it. That little Munchlax pissed me off so many times, it ate up half of my PokeSnacks before I could open up my spot monitor 0.0

lostsoul5673

blahblahblahblahblahblahb lah
    Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2009
    And Bonsly showed up in Pokemon XD. But I don't like to play the bingo a lot. I don't even play XD.

And yeah, it is a DPP exclusive.

KhaosKnight

The 1 and only Khaotic Hacker
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2015
    Well since he is not in the 3rd gen dex, hie is only in D/P/P

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Nope, Munchlax first appeared in Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness, then was later discovered in the Pokemon movie with Deoxys and Raquaza.
    Then we see it in the anime, where May also catches it in the episode, Berry, Berry interesting.
    Then was later "seen" in Pokemon mystery dungeon: Blue rescue team and red rescue team.
    And again in Pokemon mystery dungeon: Explorers of Time/Darkness.

Back