• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

most powerfull fire type

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
Years
  • Going off of stats not favorites. What is the most powerful fire type? Excluding legendaries.

EDIT: I know I misspelled powerful in the title.

Years
  • I don't think one is more powerful then another. I think it would depend entirely on how you trained your fire type.

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
    Years
  • fire isn't the greatest type around.

I know I was thinking about using Rapidash, but wasn't sure. I am already using Arcanine as a different character so that rules it out. The only other fire type I can think about are starters, and I was trying to stay away form them.

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
  • it all depends on how well you train it. i for one think it would be infernape cuz my infernape took out a lvl 100 palkia in one shot at lvl 36 with Close Combat tell me that isnt powerful

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    Infernape is fast. Strength-wise I'm thinking Magmotar (sp) or maybe Charizard (fire/dragon)

Charizard is not a Fire/Dragon. It's Fire/Flying

I know I was thinking about using Rapidash, but wasn't sure. I am already using Arcanine as a different character so that rules it out. The only other fire type I can think about are starters, and I was trying to stay away form them.

Rapidash is one of the worst Fire Pokemon. And since you're going by stats, Arcanine isn't either. Go Ho-Oh, but since you insist against the use of legendaries, then the strongest fire type would likely be Infernape. It's sets can really shake apart a team unprepared (unfortunately, all teams are prepared for it.

And Typhlosion with Sunny Day @ Full Health using Eruption will likely decimate anything. So it's all about what your definition of 'strongest'

Last edited:

AJ™

ANGRY FAIC!!!
    Years
  • I put my Vote in for Heatran, cause whenever i fight it, i have a hard time :3

BUT.
    I think if we're going unlikely,
    Fire Plate Arceus.

J-Rad

In ur comp h4xing ur interwebz
    Years
  • it all depends on how well you train it. i for one think it would be infernape cuz my infernape took out a lvl 100 palkia in one shot at lvl 36 with Close Combat tell me that isnt powerful
    Well that Palkia could have easily had low Def/HP IV's and little to no EV's in those stats. Your Infernape could also have high attack IV's and also considering the fact that a STAB Close-Combat is so dang over-powered it's not even funny. See were I'm going here?

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • Okai to resolve this I think that Infernape would be the strongest because it has good base stats in both Physical and Special attacks. Both are quite high as well if I recall correctly..
    If this is for a fanfic though, you could easily choose any fire Pokemon and make like it is a special Pokemon. Like in the Anime, not all the Pokemon are the strongest, but they make them appear so strong it is actually funny.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I'd guess say Rapidash or Arcanine, but you could simply go to Bulbapedia and search around all the fire Pokemon, comparing their stats until you find the strongest one overall.

Years
  • hmmm strongest fire is arceus. why you may ask? arceus may start out as a normal type. but give him a fire plate and he'll become fire type and keep his strong stats. so technically arceus is the strongest fire and strongest pokemon of each type.

Last edited:

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    Charizard (fire/dragon)

Dude,Charizard is fire/flying....

I think Blaziken because it can have some pretty nice Attacks like Blaze Kick and Flamethrower.
    i Do agree.....
    it depends on the nature & the way the trainer uses it,It has high attack & sp.atk,descent speed is a count...

strongest fire type would likely be Infernape. It's sets can really shake apart a team unprepared (unfortunately, all teams are prepared for it.

And Typhlosion with Sunny Day @ Full Health using Eruption will likely decimate anything. So it's all about what your definition of 'strongest'

i wouldn't actually agree Infernape is the strongest,i think its because of that Close-Combat thing...
    lowers def & sp.def
    after that attack,infernape would be more vulnerable with all those earthquake,surf pokemon running around.
    But it is strong, ill tell you that.

I put my Vote in for Heatran, cause whenever i fight it, i have a hard time :3

BUT.
    I think if we're going unlikely,
    Fire Plate Arceus.

No legandaries dude..

hmmm strongest fire is arceus. why you may ask? arceus may start out as a normal type. but give him a fire plate and he'll become fire type and keep his strong stats. so technically arceus is the strongest fire and strongest pokemon of each type.

same as^no legendaries, the creator of specifically told us:"Excluding legendaries."

Back