• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Vulzam's Trades---Re-opened!

vulzam

Aspiring Ultimate Breeder
Years
  • I am reopening my trade shop, which was closed about two months ago because of wifi not working. Well, its working again. If anybody has wanted to trade me in the past, I'm sorry but since I thought that wifi would never work for me I got rid of the Pokemon. Orders will be fufilled, hopefully within a week of requests. Keep checking back!

Pokemon for Trade

Omanyte----Female----Level 20
    Mudkip------Female----------Level 1
    Mudkip--------Male-----Level 5
    Weedle------Female------Level 5
    Slakoth--------Female--------Level 5
    Cyndaquil-----Female------Level 5----Flamethrower, Fireblast, Sunny Day, Flame Wheel
    Spearow-------Female-------Level 1
    Squirtle-----Female------Level 1
    Dratini----------Female-------Level 1

Items for Trade (will come with a Pokemon that isn't really great or up for trade)
    They will be here tomorrow, if not Friday!

Pokemon with items (specfically comes with items)

They will be here tomorrow, if not Friday!

Current Trades:
    The list of people and the Pokemon that they requested, along with their items (if any).

Last edited:

LANCE FTW

Let Darkness Reign Once again
    Years
  • ... so wheres the pokemon.....

... yea im leaving ... lol

Last edited:

vulzam

Aspiring Ultimate Breeder
    Years
  • Thank you for defending me when I wasn't here. Now the Pokemon are up for trade :D.

Back