• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Upcoming Code Geass R2 OP/ED Ideas

~Dai-kun~

The black wind howls again...
Years
I was thinking about any Alt. Openings or Endings Sunrise could use for the next part of Code Geass R2..me i think something by UVERWORLD or ACID or um lets see maybe Nami Tamaki

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
Geass is ending at around episode 25 so there would be no reason for them to make a new opening or ending. UVERworld would be a pretty interesting band to use for the series though.

~Dai-kun~

Years
True but maybe for like the ending episodes like last season with Episodes 24 and 25(plus i wish they would go on with the episodes)

devilicious

dream
Years
First, CLAMP is only responsible for the character design of Code Geass. The planning is all on Sunrise's hands.

Now that that's out of the way, I agree with Ryoutarou that there's no need for new OP/ED songs since the series is ending soon. I'd like to see an Ending Theme by Yousei Teikoku though.

Last edited:

~Dai-kun~

Years
I'm sure they'll air Stage 24&25 together like they did in R1, and probably give it a new OP to go along with it. If that's the case, I'd like another catchy access song. Hitomi no Tsubasa is just too much <3
You're right! Hitomi no Tsubasa was cool..I was just going through my playlist of songs they could use for the final part..
so far:
Nami Tamaki-Destiny
Nami Tamaki-Stay Gold
or something by Aqua Timez

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 12, 2018
I think the main reason Geass aired it's last episodes separately is because it's time slot ran out or something. Since the next season's schedule hasn't been announced yet, It would be a while until we find out whether it's getting the OVA or not.

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
It aired the final episodes as a one hour special because of various production problems that had Sunrise running incredibly behind schedule. There won't be any OVAs, the director said the final episode of R2 is going to be the end of Geass.

~Dai-kun~

Years
I just wanted you guys to say if you had any ideas of any sort of song by whoever might be in the final op of R2..-_- but knowing now what i said something bad is about to happen..if not on here..somewhere else >.>

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 12, 2018
if you're talking about what kinda music would make a good geass opening, then sure.

As far as geass OPs go, i find more majestic type songs fit the series more. That second OP was pretty horrible both as an OP and a song. FLOW does just fine singing Geass' OPs

Back