• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Awesome Fire Deck

Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2008
    Pokemon
    4 vulpix
    ninetails, delta ninetails, ninetails ex
    3 cyndaquil
    3 quilava
    2 typhlosion, typhlosion ex
    4 magmar
    magmortar
    (2 charmander, 2 charmeleon) or (3 dratini, Dark dragonair)
    Energy
    22 fire energy

Trainers
    2 bebe's search
    Professor birch
    2 potion
    Super energy removal
    Switch
    Wally's training
    Full heal
    Team galactic's mars
    Professor Oak's research
    Professor oak
    Super scoop up
    Poke ball

Rinku

Is back for "REVENGENCE."
    Years
  • Wow, I love this Deck ^-^ the only thing I would suggest, not that anything NEEDS to be changed, but I would put at least 1 more magmortar in there, but it's just a thought... once again, great deck!

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2011
    How do you even plan on using dark dragonair's attacks? You don't have the required energy.

Anyway, since you're playing unlimited (you have super energy removal) put in four bills somewhere and a bunch of energy removals/more SERs.

Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2008
    This is a REALLY good deck, if you want me to I can post on my blog: killerdecks.blogspot.com, I will give you credit too. I don't want to take your deck without your permission though.

But nice deck!

Back