• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Am I Allowed To Do This?

Beginnings

thx tom-san for banner/avvy
Years
  • Before I start doing this, I want to know if I can,
    Am I allowed to have contests not battle related in which the winner(s)
    Win Pokemon? Obviously they won't be hacked,
    Also, what forum would it go in?

Thank You SO Much!

Motsuko Live

... pronounced Mös.
    Years
  • As far as I know, you're allowed to do it. And it would go in Video Game Discussions > Whichever game you're holding the contest on.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
  • I don't see why you couldn't create a competition like that, but make sure to keep the following rule in mind:

"On "Guess the number to get the Pokémon" games...
    These just create alot of spam, and are uneeded - members are likely to get annoyed quickly if they don't get it. Don't make these kind of threads, please. "

I would suggest you make the game more expansive and in depth then a "Guess the number" game. Also, the thread would belong in the Wireless Trade Corner, since D/P are the only games you can trade Pokemon over~

Back