• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Could i trust someone to trade trade back for me?

rxpapi12

Metal Gear....
Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2009
    Well I recently lost my Pearl(see my thread in DPP section) and i just bought a used copy of Diamond
    I could see the previous owner of the game hacked the game becuase his dex is full with all 493 and he only has 5 pokemon in his party and all pc boxes empty.....
    obviously i'll start a new game but I won't be able to migrate starters from Leaf green
    i'll have to migrate starters from leaf green to the current diamond save, trade it to someone to hold for a bit, start a new game then trade them back to me I just have to tell my new FC
    i know i'm getting on wifi really soon(my current router is gay) either this week or next week for sure so is there anyone who'd be willing to do me this little favor over wifi

Back