• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm new here!

Twilight Wolf

The Alpha Female
Years
I'm Vanessa, and I'm new to this particular Pokemon forum. I am in two other Pokemon forums, one new and one that's thriving. I am fond of Rping and am very good at it indeed.

Just a little extra info on me: I can be mouthy and tempermental, so expect an apology if you get into a fight with me. I am a girl who loves Pokemon and will stand up for my rights and beliefs on anything, for that matter. My favorite Pokemon are Charizard, Suicune, Entei, Rapidash, and red Gyarados.

Hazuki

delenda est.
Years
  • Seen Apr 20, 2011
Hey Vannessa! I'm Kisa! Welcome to PC! And Suicune is awesome. xD Um, which Pokemon forum do you go to?

Anyways, if you need any help or want to be friends, PM me! ^^

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
Years
Well welcome to the community, Vanessa!
*Takes note not to make Vanessa angry*

It's great to get more RPers here at PC! We have two large sections for that, depending on your RPing interests. Since you seem to be finding yourself around here pretty well, I don't really see a reason to link them to you. ;D

So, I didn't see any third or fourth generation Pokémon on your list. Do you just enjoy the first and second better, or have you not yet expierenced the other generations
(Entei is a pretty nice Pokémon. ;D)

Good luck with your future roleplaying!
I hope you have fun here.

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
Years
:'D Finally another rper has joined! *dances* xP

Welcome to Pokecommunity! I like your username lol. It's very unique. ;)

Well I hope you have a good time rping here. There are a lot of great rpers and and lots of great rps to post in! I wish I had time to rp now, but unfortunately I don't. But hey, who knows; maybe we will be rping together someday. That would be pretty cool, right? :)

Anyway, have fun rping and enjoy your stay here! I hope to see you around. ;3

-Neko

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
Years
WOAH. Neko didn't say *Dies* for once xD

Welcome Vanessa ( I like the Snow Wolf avatar thing )

Welcome to PC~. Make sure to read the rules and have a great time here

I also like Entei and Suicune ( Raikou is better than both though in my opinion xD )

I am also a great fan of Role Playing even though i never do it xD

Once again welcome and have fun xD

-HeaveN-

In this craziness, absurdity..
Years
Hola! Venessa!
My best friend's best pokemon is Suicine. I like it too. But he loves it lol and what trouble he gave to the guy for Suicine banners....hehe

Anyways, You've been explained quite well, so I don't think I've got much more to add.
Enjoy life. and Forget about school for a sec XD

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
Years
  • Seen Oct 16, 2019
Heyyy uhh have fun here, Vanessa. I hope there won't be any future problems =P

Back