• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Adventures; Rainbow Dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.

rii - chii

Kihihihihi....
Years
  • Pokemon Adventures; Rainbow Dreams - OPEN!
    PLOT
    Greetings, welcome to the world of Pokemon. In the world of Pokemon, it is a huge world with many exotic creatures, people who are known as Pokemon Trainers who use them for command, or even as pets.

Now, you are going to become a Pokemon Trainer, after receiving your Pokemon, you will have them as a valuable partner, as well as you'll meet several comrades as friends. Just like you, your Pokemon will be quite unique, which makes you special. While traveling your homeland known as Herion which has recently been discovered, you are trying to collect the badges of the cities in the region; you are trying to becoming a Pokemon Master.

As a resident of a town known as Aozora Town, you finally wanted to fulfill your dream to start on a Pokemon journey, as you head off to the laboratory, you receive your Pokemon and your tools to become a great trainer.

One of your jobs as a Pokemon Trainer will be to catch wild Pokemon, as you train them to become powerful battlers. You can decide which moves they learn through TMs and HMs as well as if they will evolve or not. It's all up to you.

All is not well in the world of Pokemon, because there is an evil syndicate in Herion. They are known as Team Emperors, and they won't stop at anything in order to earn money. They'll stop at nothing to take down their enemies, including you if you get in their way.

There are several items and balls in order to catch Pokemon to become on your side. Your final goal is to defeat the eight gym leader around Herion in order to compete in the Elite Four so you can become the Pokemon Champion. Be careful though, they will use their full power in order to beat you.

There will be many challenges and many people who get in your way. Will you work with your fellow Pokemon trainers, or against them? Only time will tell. The choices are all up to you as you build your team and try to become the best Pokemon trainer of all time. Remember, this is as if you owned these Pokemon, let's get onto the rules!

RULES

• Sorry, I won't let you to be able to catch Legendaries in this RPG; it just takes the fun out of the game.
    • I want you become your character, become your personality and make this RPG a lot more fun
    • I want you be active, it's a very important part of an RPG, if you are going away for a while, PM me, so I know why you aren't posting, if you don't I'll have to kick you because I won't know why you weren't posting. It'll be too late after that.
    • I want you have FUN, I don't see the point of role-playing if your not even having fun. You'll be kicked out if you don't, sorry that's how it's going to work.
    The Character Sheet

Character Name: What is your Character's name
    Birth Date: What day was your character born
    Appearance: What does your character look like
    Personality: What is your person's personality; this is how your person acts
    History: What is the history of your character, it has to be at least a paragraph
    Preferred Started: Which Pokemon would you like

Pokemon
    Bulbasaur
    dpmfa001.png

Level: 5
    Type: Grass/Poison
    Ability: Overgrow
    Attacks: Tackle, Growl
    Nature: Gentle

Charmander
    dpmfa004.png

Type: Fire
    Ability: Blaze
    Attacks: Scratch, Growl
    Nature: Bold

Squirtle (Zimvee)
    dpmfa007.png

Type: Water
    Ability: Torrent
    Attacks: Tackle, Tail Whip
    Nature: Lax

Pikachu (alipeewee)
    Pikachu.gif

Type: Electric
    Ability: Static
    Attacks: Thundershock, Growl
    Nature: Jolly

Eevee (Master Jecht)
    dpmfa133.png

Type: Normal
    Ability: Run Away
    Attacks: Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand
    Nature: Adamant

Gameplay
    The RPG will start when everyone has been accepted; I can't start when people are still trying to apply.

I won't play in this RPG; I'm the Game Master of this RPG. I'll run certain NPCs, for example, I'll be Prof. Marine, and other special NPCs. I'll also set up the areas where you'll explore.

The only things the players can control are their own characters and that character's Pokemon. Please do not try to 'God Mod' and control other people's characters or Pokemon, or wild Pokemon either, only when you're trying to capture them. Basically, you can fight the wild Pokemon, but I will be the one who decides if you catch it or not and how powerful it is depending on the quality of your post.

Anybody can post, but only after I grade your post, no order what so ever. After mostly everyone made most of their posts, I'll move on to the next area. You'll need a trainer card as well to RPG. Any other questions can be answered by reading the rules, although you should've read them before even bothering to RPG. Good luck to all of you.

MAP OF HERION
    herionmap.png

Aozora Town: CLEARED
    Route 101: CLEARED
    Fairview Town: CLEARED
    Route 102: CLEARED
    Mystifying Forest: CLEARED
    Route 103: CLEARED
    Kagari City: CLEARED
    Route 104: In Progress
    McKarp Town: In Progress
    Ancient Cave: In Progress
    Crystal Path: In Progress

Last edited:

IceDragon2439

Stand Up and Scream
    Years
  • Character Name: Maxi
    Birth Date: November 5th, 1990

Appearance: Maxi has long, dark brown hair that reaches his lower back. He has grown his hair since he moved to Aozora Town when he was ten. He wears a black t-shirt under a blue trench coat and black pants. They cover his dark black shoes and drag on the ground. His eyes are an icy blue and he always smiles besides being extremely quiet.

Personality: Maxi is very shy and doesn't talk to many people. He is not very out-going and prefers to walk alone. Once you get to know him, however he is a very nice guy and has a lot to talk about. He enjoys the art of battling and is very strategic. With his shy and quiet nature, it took him a while to finally go out on a journey.

History: Maxi moved from Blackthorn City, Johto when he was ten and started a new life in the Herion region. When he lived in Blackthorn, he idolized Claire. She to him was a true trainer and he began to like the secret nature of the dragon type. He didn't think he would ever be able to train one though. Lance, Claire's cousin, once visited and gave him a talk that helped his courage some and made him love Pokemon even more. When he moved though, his courage left him and he returned to his quiet, reserved self. His parents tried to persuade him to make new friends but Maxi just never felt comfortable. He preferred to sit alone in the forest that was near his home. He watched many of the Pokemon and enjoyed to skecth a few here and there. He always wanted to travel on a journey but he could never bring the courage to go see Professor Marine. His love of Pokemon however, finally got the better of him and he wants to go out and travel.

Preferred Starter: Bulbasaur

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2008
    Character's Name: Brandon

Birth Date: September 16th, 1990

Appearence: He is 5'9" and 140 pounds. He has blonde hair and blue eyes. He wears a blue and black hat, a white and blue shirt, black pants, and white and blue shoes.

Personality: He is kind to many of the people he meets through out his travelings. He can be quit mean when people talk about him behind his back, especially when the people he doesn't know talk about him.

History: When he was five years old, all of the things he always wanted to do was play with his fathers and mothers pokemon but they wouldn't let him. Instead, he was playing with his pokemon plushie dolls in his room. When he was seven, his father let him play with his Scyther in the woods. When he was almost eight years old, his mother caught him playing with his fathers Scyther and then his mother grounded him from playing his plushie dolls and going outside. Since then, he was drawing pokemon he seen outside his window and then he saw a Charizard flying by his window so that what led him today. He wanted to be a pokemon trainer like his father.

Preferred Starter: Charmander.

Cameo

Superior heat protecter!
    Years
  • Character Name: Natalie "Nate" Blaze
    Birth Date: 22.08.1993
    Appearance: Most of the time Nate wears blue jeans and a blue t-shirt which are the exact same color as her hair does. She uses also a little pink jacket and a pink cap as she is very girly girl and she usually wears many different outfits. When she walks outside in the woods she usually wears easy dressable and comfortable clothes that still look really glamorous. She has been many times in different kind of pokémon magazines as she has been voted the most best dressed girl ever and she has got even a medallion as a prize from it.
    Personality: Nate is very girly girl who loves everything that looks glamorous but she also has the sporty side which is interested of battling and being in the wild. She is very gentle and she has many friends but mostly se likes to hang around her parent´s pokémons and with her big sister who is a trainer too. When she´s battling with her sister or parents she doesn´t give mercy at all and she is very scary opponent who shouldn´t be underestimated as she has learned many useful things from her parents. Nate also likes to hang around in the local PokémonAcademy where she has earned her place as a junior teacher and she works there at least eight hours in a day.
    History: Nate´s family used to live in Hoenn region as their all relatives live in there but as her parents decided to start their own DayCare center for pokémons they chose Herion region and moved into there. Her big sister started few years later her own journey and now she is very popular as she is known as Dean the Kanto Elite Champion nowadays but mostly Dean likes to hang around with her sister who is very much like she. Nate is very teen like girl and she fights with her parents from many things but she respect them. She used to have a big brother but he got into an accdent and died but Nate thinks that he´s alive as his body never discovered. Blaze family has been living in Herion about seven years already but Nate still misses her best friend Aaron who is now part of Sinnoh Elite Four but for now she maintainly focus on beating her rival called Maxxie. Nate has always loved cute and adorable pokémons but like her sister she likes also those pokémons who has a lot of strenght and can hold their own.
    Preferred Started: Either Eevee or Squirtle.

Master Jecht

Hmmm..
    Years
  • Character Name: Troy
    Birth Date: August 3

Appearance
    : Troy is a taller kid at 6'4 and 190 pounds. He has spikey dark brown hair and blue eyes. He wears a red shirt covered by a green jacket that he wears but leaves the jacket unzipped so you can see his shirt. He also wears dark blue jeans and black shoes. Has a scar on his arm.

Personality
    : Troy is a carefree kinda guy. He is also very wise in the field of pokemon graduating 7th in his class of 50. He loves clowning around and talking to people especially the ladies.He does have a bad habit of saying things when he really shouldn't. When it comes to battling though, he takes it very seriously.

History
    : Troy was originally from Fortree city. Both of his parents were pokemon coordinators and wanted him to become one too. Troy never cared for the flashy moves that coordinators did and always watched the pokemon league battles on TV. One day a pack of charizards attacked fortree city while Troy was outside playing with his parents pokemon. One of the Charizards found Troy and used flamethrower which he narrowly jumped out of the way and burnt part of his arm. The Charizard used another flamethrower but this time a skarmory blew it away. It was Winona the Fortree Gym leader. Troy watched as she fought off the pack of Charizard with her mighty flying pokemon. After the invasion, Troys parents sent him to live with his Aunt in Aozora Town as they were afriad Fortree was too dangerous.. There he studied pokemon and wanted to become a powerful trainer like Winona, the girl that saved his life. He plans to challenge all 8 gyms in Herion.

Preferred Started
    : Eevee

Last edited:

rii - chii

Kihihihihi....
    Years
  • OOC: First of all, I am glad that this thread got approved XD and for all approved, you make your trainer card at http://www.pokecharms.com/trainercards (You won't have to add badges at all XD Now it's time to judge!

IceDragon2439: Alright, that is a good start, keep that up! Accepted!
    Killer X 1296: That's a good post for Charmander! I know you'll do fine :] Accepted!
    RealPyromaniac: Well, I said that it would grade harder for those who are in my current role play, I want others to have a chance, but your a good role player, and I can't ignore you, so you get Squirtle! Accepted!
    Master Jecht: That's a nice post, you get to keep the lovely Eevee! Accepted!

P.S: We'll be starting as soon as Pikachu gets accepted and I get everything ready!

I Laugh at your Misfortune!

Normal is a synonym for boring
    Years
  • Character Name: Simon
    Birth Date: 2nd July

Appearance
    : Simon is a short, slightly overweight boy with long brown hair that he is always brushing out of his face. He has small eyes that give his face a shrewd, suspicious look. Most of the time, he wears a black jacket over a white t-shirt, with brown trousers and boots.

Personality: Simon is surprisingly shy and sensitive, though he often makes rude, crass comments without thinking. He will always try to apologise, but will get very nervous while doing so, causing him to stutter at the person he has offended. Due to this, he has few friends.

History
    : Simon has always wanted a pokemon of his own, but being the youngest of six brothers, he had to wait until all his siblings had their pokemon before he got his. Simon is afraid of all electric pokemon, as he was attacked by a stray and injured electabuzz when he was seven. He has been hoping for a ground type pokemon to be his starter, due to this fear.

Preferred Started
    : Pikachu

(OOC: This is my first RP, so please tell me if I do something stupid)

๒inaryקlastic

Trika, Drape, Galsay...
    Years
  • Character Name: Scott Musgrove
    Birth Date: Feburary 2 1996
    Appearance: Scott is very tall for his age, standing at 1 meter 69 centremeters. He has dark brown hair and bronze glasses. His skin is medium toned and he ussually wears casual clothes. A plain white top and baggy jeans are his favourite items of clothing, along with denim baseball boots and a red cap with a white Pokeball on the front. He also has a belt where he keeps his Pokeballs.
    Personality: Scott is happy pretty much all of the time. He hates confrontation but he doesn't mind it if its a freindly Pokemon battle. He hums all the time and talks to himself alot but he now has a freind to talk to, his pokemon. He is extremly caring for his freinds and is also loyal and trustworthy. He will never betray a freind or be nasty to anyone, stranger of foe.
    History: Scott lived in Aozora town all his life. He very rarely leaves Town and sometimes goes for strolls on route 101. His dad works for Profesor marine and is always out on the field working for him. He rarely sees his dad but that doesn't bother him. His brother went away when he was 12 to become a Pokemon trainer and Scott has ever since.
    Preferred Started: Male Skorupi

rii - chii

Kihihihihi....
    Years
  • ailpeewee: that is a good start, we'll all try to help you become a better roleplayer :] Accepted!

Toxic_Moonlight: That is a good application, you can have your Skorupi!
    Accepted!

OOC: The OOC Page will be up soon, along with chapter one, I can still have one more request, if anyone is interested, this offer will be closed when we reach Kagari Town, the first gym leader's town!

Dai-tan

Master Flying-type Trainer
    Years
  • Danggit! I'm too slow...Can I possibly be like, an extra character? (Like gym leaders and stuff of the sort?)

rii - chii

Kihihihihi....
    Years
  • Dai-Tan: Well, if you want you can still be a regular player, just pick a Pokemon that's in first evolution, and make a sign-up, I'll decide if it's reasonable X3

Dai-tan

Years
  • Character Name: Azure "Zuri" Souma

Birth Date: August 24, 1994

Appearance:Zuri is simply short for her age barely reaching the four foot six inch mark, her hair is short in a boyish cut, her left eye covered by the long aqua-teal coloured bangs that connect to the rest of her her short blonde hair. She has caramell coloured eyes, so warm and inviting, that stand out against her pale skin. Her frame is thin, perfectly portioned to her height.
    Due to her insecurities she tends to wear overly baggy clothing. No matter what the weather Zuri is always found wearing a large jacket or sweatshirt that go down to her mid-thigh with a pair of tight medium-toned bell-bottom jeans. She loves flip-flops, and almost always is wearing a pair, her favorite being the pink cherry print set. Zuri wears one necklace which is a silver locket holding a picture of her mother when she started her Pokemon journey.

Personality: Zuri is quite intelligent but chooses to hide it and act dumb and/or stupid in a childish way. She can be quite naive, but lacks not in courage. Zuri tends to annoy others with her overly happy/bubbly moods, and is almost never sad, and when she is it's for petty things like losing candy or something of the sort. Zuri has a tendancy to be nit-picky about little things like organizing, which she does a lot. She is quite artistic, though doesn't recognize her own abilities and is quite insecure.

History: Azure, the second child of Jennifer and Kenta Souma, was born minutes before sunrise after Jennifer gave birth to the first Souma, Brian. The two children grew up as twins, doing everything together, no matter what it be; bathing, eating, playing, you name it. Because of Azure's smallness and helpless appearance, at the age of five she had been the victim of attempted kidnapping. After the alleged culprit was caught Azure was no longer allowed to leave her home without her mother or father. This caused a rift between Azure and Brian, Azure staying naive and pure, not getting much information from the outside, whilst Brian grew up like a normal boy.
    Azure decided at the age of twelve to sneak out of her house to get fresh air, she met other girls her age and was talked into dying her hair. Jennifer saw this and knew Azure needed to grow up, to live her life. Jennifer decided that Azure could manage her own and allowed Azure to ready to become a Pokemon trainer. Azure promised she would become a master Flying-type Pokemon trainer. Still paranoid Jennifer contacted the Professor and things were arranged...Azure's Pokemon journey was about to begin.

Preferred Started: Piplup/Pochama (Nickname: Pocha)

Other: Azure is "in love" with Falkner, who is one of her idols in the Pokemon World. Winona is her second idol, and is "In love" with her as well.

Last edited:

rii - chii

Kihihihihi....
    Years
  • Dai-tan: Yay! That's a great post and nickname :] I liked the name Pochama better than Piplup :] Enough small talk, Accepted! :]

OOC: The OOC Page is up, so send me your trainer card as soon as you can, that is all :]

EDIT: The first is going to be posted now, come and post!

Chapter 1: AozoraTown
    Number of Posts: 1
    Description: A small town where it's alright cloudy and partly windy, that's why it's one of the cleanest cities in Herion. Several trainers start their adventure from the famous Prof. Marine.

Prof. Marine
    Description: Prof. Marine was once a trainer who competed in the Elite Four, but failed and now started raising her own Pokemon for several trainers who come by. Now she has become quite clumsy and falls a lot as if she was drunk, but she is very kind and sincere.

As the start of the morning came, everyone was waking up bright and early, because there were 7 trainers ready for action to become a Pokemon Trainer from Prof. Marine. As the seven trainers came into the laboratory, Prof Marine walked down the stairs and fell down as she made a dramatic entrance. After all that fuss, she came up to the trainers and greeted them a happy hello. After getting to know the 7 new trainers, she then handed over the Pokemon that she had as well as the tools they needed to become a trainer.

The point of your post today is just how you got to the lab and leaving to Route 101, simple enough don't you think?

EDIT: If you want some help with this chapter format, check out Zimvee's Pokemon Kanto Adventure :]

Last edited:

๒inaryקlastic

Trika, Drape, Galsay...
    Years
  • Scott opened his eyes. The sun shone through a gap in the curtains and showed the beauty of the dust dancing in the sun light. A wide grin grew on Scotts face. "Today's the day" He said quietly. He sprung out of bed and pulled on his clothes, the same old plain top and baggy jeans. He walked, bare footed, down the stairs where the smell of french toast greeted him.
    "Morning, dearest." Said his Mum as he quickly glided towards the table. Scott sat down at the table and began to gobble up his French Toast. It was favroute meal and it was gone in no time. Scott ran over to his shoes but just before he was about to put them on his mother began to speak,"Ah ah ah." She said as she waggled her finger,"socks, first." Scott groaned as he plodded upstairs and pulled out a pair of socks. As soon as they were on he sprinted downstairsd and slipped on his baseball boots without fasening the laces. Before his Mother could say anything he was out of the door and at Prof. Marines lab.

He was the first in the lab, to sooner be joined by 6 other trainers. Moments later, the proffesor made her appearance at the top of some stairs. She began to trod down them when suddenly, she tripped a few steps from the bottom, sending her tumbling down. Scott was the first to run over. "Are you okay?" He pondered as he helped her up. She pulled 7 pokeballs out of her pocket and handed one to Scott, along with a Pokedex and a map displaying all of herion. "Thankyou" Said Scott slowly. He zoomed out of the door and ran to the enterance of route 101.

He looked down the path. Starlies were flying over head as the sun reached its highest point and it strook mid-day. He took a deep breath and pulled out his Pokeball. "C'mon out!" He shouted as he flinged it in the air. A skorupi emerged from the ball. "Sko!" It said happily. "Cool." Replied Scott. "let's go." He said happily as they began to walk forwards.

rii - chii

Kihihihihi....
    Years
  • Toxic_Moonlight: That's a good post, let's keep that up!
    You recieved a level 5 Male Skorupi!

Items
    Pokedex
    Poke Ball (5)
    Herion Map

I Laugh at your Misfortune!

Normal is a synonym for boring
    Years
  • It was eight o'clock in the morning, and Simon was tired. He had never been a morning person, and he was even crankier seeing as he was standing in a creepy lab with six strangers, and there was a strong smell of B.O. in the air. It would probably have been a good idea to have a shower this morning...

"Hello there" came a friendly voice from upstairs, breaking off Simon's train of thoughts. It was Professor Marine, here to give them their first Pokémon. She made to step downstairs, but somehow slipped, tumbling down the staircase and coming to a stop right in front of Simon's feet.
    "Err... are you okay?" he asked anxiously, but the professor just laughed, telling him that she did this most mornings. After some quick introductions had been made, she then said "Come upstairs, all of your Pokémon are dying to meet you!"

As you would expect, all of the trainers dashed upstairs. Except Simon, that is (he was a little too fond of Mars bars to worry about running). At the top of the stairs, a line had formed and Prof. Marine was handing out pokeballs. After a few minutes, Simon came to the front of the line, and Prof. Marine handed him the last pokeball, along with his five empty pokeballs and a pokedex.
    "Here" she said, "The last one: Pikachu, the electric type!" Simon slowly paled as the word electric bounced around his skull. Memories of an angry electabuzz came rushing back, only to be disrupted by Marine's gentle voice: "Simon, are you all right? Is something wrong?" Simon determinedly shook off his bad feelings. He wouldn't get another chance to go on another Pokémon journey, so he would have to just grit his teeth and bear it.

"All right, Pikachu, come on out!" A small yellow rodent with red patches on its cheeks and an indented tail jumped out of the ball. "Hi, Pikachu, I'm Simon, and I'm going to be your trainer, if that's ok" he squeaked timidly. The Pikachu leapt forwards, and Simon braced himself, feeling a warm furry mass slam into his belly. He looked down, only to see his Pikachu with its arms wrapped around him in an incredibly odd-looking hug. Feeling better all ready, Simon prised the yellow rat off his torso, and set off for Route 101.

rii - chii

Kihihihihi....
    Years
  • ailpeewee: alright, that is a good post, I love how everybody does their posts!
    You recieved a level 5 Female Pikachu!

Items
    Pokedex
    Poke Ball (5)
    Herion Map

Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2008
    Brandon suddenly heard someone pounding on his bedroom door while he woke up to see who it was. When he opened the door, it was his mother. "Your going to be late to meet the other six trainers and recieve your first pokemon" said his mother in a calm voice. Brandon kissed his mother a goodbye and farwell as he grabs his black backpack. Brandon left the his house as he walked towards the Pokemon laboratory.

A few minutes past by as Brandon opened the front door to the Pokemon laboratory. While he was walking inside to meet the other six trainers waiting for their first pokemon, he saw Professor Marine falling down the stairs. "Are you okay miss?" Brandon asked. "Yes I am, by the way glad to meet you," Professor Marine said while she got back up from the ground. As Professor Marine was coming down with a much calm state, she greeted the other six trainers.

"Can we get our pokemon yet?" asked Brandon. "Yes you all can," Professor Marine said while she brought out seven pokeballs. Brandon grabbed his pokeball and firmly grasped it in his hand. "Come on out pokemon!" exclaimed Brandon. Suddenly he saw a bright white light coming from the pokeball and then suddenly, he saw a bright orange and red flame coming from a tail. "It's a Charmander! I always wanted one of these when I was a little kid!" said Brandon.

"Your welcome Brandon," said Professor Marine. Brandon put away his Charmander pokeball in his backpack and then he walked towards the front door leaving a goodbye and farwell to Professor Marine. He was back outside and then he started to walk towards Route 101. "Wait Brandon!" hollered Professor Marine, "Here, you forgot your Pokedex, it's a device that can record Pokemon you meet." Brandon said thank you and then he continued walking towards Route 101.

"Hold on son!" hollered Brandons mother while she was standing in front of the house door. Brandon walked towards his mother and he seen her hand reach into her pocket. "Here is three thousand dollars for your Pokemon adventure," said Brandons mother. "Thank you mother, now can I start my journey?" asked Brandon. "Of course you can son, go along and enjoy the life of a Pokemon trainer." Brandon finally continued to walk towards Route 101 while he starts to take out Charmander so he can have someone to talk too.

rii - chii

Kihihihihi....
    Years
  • Killer X 1296: That's a nice post you did there! Can't wait to see what's next along with everyone else's :]
    You recieved a level 5 Male Charmander!

Items
    Pokedex
    Poke Ball (5)
    Herion Map

Dai-tan

Years
  • Beep, Beep, Beep The alarm clock wailed at the empty room. Azure, or Zuri as she is known, Ran across the kitchen, through the hallway, and skidded into her bedroom to turn off the Piplup shaped alarm clock. "Aha! I guess I might have gotten up just a tad too early…" she laughed and set the small plastic alarm system down on her small windowsill above her vibrantly colored bedspread. The messy heap of blankets, pillows and sheets stared menacingly back at Zuri. The young girl sighed and removed everything from the mattress. Zuri put the bed together neatly in exact order; bed liner, bottom-most sheet, comforter, Piplup blanket, pillows, Piplup plushy, and finally the other Toys. "Bye Mom! Bye Dad! Bye Brian!" Zuri called out as she grabbed her small rucksack from the coat rack and exited her home.

"Yay! I'm gonna be a Pokemon trainer soon!" Zuri exclamed as she neared the Pokemon lab. She barged right in without a second's thought, "Hey! Anybody home?" She walked around aimlessly until she heard a faint thump from upstairs, she dashed up the stairs and saw Professor Marine flat on the floor. "What happened, Aha?"
    "Sorry, I Fell...You must be a new trainer, right?" Zuri nodded and extended a hand to help the professor. "You should be more careful, Professor." Marine dismissed the girl and walked her over to a table with seven Pokeballs. It appeared most of the other trainers had already decided on the Pokemon they wanted, a few kids stepped foreward and took a Pokeball. Zuri smiled and pushed foreward, grabbing the right-most Pokeball. "That's Piplup, a good starter, even if it is a tad vain." Zuri's smile grew, "A flying type? Nah, it doesn't matter....It learns flying type moves...Piplup, you're mine!"

After a good solid ten minutes of explaining, Zuri headed out with her new Pokemon, Pocha, and the basic items to be a trainer. "Bye, thanks!" The girl cried as she ran down the road towards route 101. "Pocha...Come on out!!!" She threw the Pokeball dramatically and the small blue penguin emerged. "Pip?"
    "Hi Piplup, I'm your new trainer, Zuri...And your nickname is gonna be Pocha....Okay?" Piplup turned away and crossed it's arms. "Aww...Pocha!" Zuri bent down and held the penguin Pokemon who was flailing about. "Okay...we'll try that later?" She removed Piplup's Pokeball and it's red beam sent Piplup back into the Pokeball. "Oh well, it is vain...right?" she sighed before letting a smile spread on her lips, she has about to enter route 101.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back