• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[.PokeTrade Shop.]

MarinaMist

.:Graphics Designer:.
Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2008
    TOTAL TRADES (Pokemon Given): 3
    Welcome to the PokeTrade Shop!

Marina here! Welcome to PokeTrade Shop! Here you will find great deals on hand-breeded Pokemon, and we pick out the best in quality. We are known for our Eevees! We haz lots of those. ^^

Are your Pokemon hacked? Nope! Mine are migrated and breeded, but the Rare Candies on the other hand... :)

We will serve you a Pokemon, along with a certain item! Like, a Eevee along with a Water Stone is you want a Vaporeon.
    Just let us know what you want.

NOTE: When you go to offer, be sure to specify which gender and item you want on the Pokemon. Not to forget the nickname! If you don't want a nickname, be sure to tell.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    IN STOCK

Males:
    Eevee (3)
    Taillow (1) ((SRKid))
    Growlithe (1)
    Hippopotas (1) ((Ryan Yugo))

No Gender:
    NONE

Females:
    Togekiss (1)
    Bagon (1)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I NEED FIRE STONES PWEASE! ^^ ANY STONES AND RARE BERRIES ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED!

Last edited:

MarinaMist

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2008
    Umm...well, I kinda have been needing the description of 'hacked', but all of them are on Level 5. It's not hacked from my point of view, it won't mess up your game, it has a regular OT number, everything. :) But it;'s not shiny, and it doesn't have all those special IVs and stuff. ^^"

ѕℓσωвяσ

PK Rockin' ★☆
    Years
  • I'm interested in the Male Togekiss and a female eevee, would you trade them for:

Seadra (M) and a Female Snorunt so you can get Frosslass? ^^

MarinaMist

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2008
    Well...sure! I'm not too interested in the Seadra though, unless it has the item to evolve it into Kingdra. ;)

But the Snorunt; yay! Froslass. ♥ I'll accept the offer!

So, I'm a bit new, and you get the honors. Lucky you. xD So, how's this going to work? ^^" Sorry.

MarinaMist

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2008
    Would it be a female or male? I'll take it either way, but it's good to know.

And 14abcd, I just Googled a bit, and no, they're not hacked. ;)

MarinaMist

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2008
    Which one? I already have the female about to trade with Slowbro, but I need to get more info before I can trade.

But I have another Togekiss; it's the male. You want that one?

MarinaMist

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2008
    Hmm...do you happen to have a female of any of the Eevelutions, or an Eevee itself? Shiny would be fine, but no max IVs and stuff. :)

Years
  • Sorry, but the mew is hacked if it's at Level 5... oh and I am interested in the Tailow or an eevee. What would you like?

MarinaMist

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2008
    Oh yeah. Heheh...*Smacks* I knew that. Bloodbane, you can have the female? ^^"

It is: *Turns on DS* 0345 1299 3062

I Date Flaffy's

StreetFighter Till The End
    Years
  • k we may have a problem just remeberd i put my drakri on pokemon ranch and wii is at dads what a bout a lv luxray

MarinaMist

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2008
    Oh, the Mew isn't legit. ^^" Sorry about that. It won't mess up your game though, I guarentee it. ;)

Wow! I'm going to have to turn the Pokemon red if they're taken. Hold on guys..lemme change the post real quick...

MarinaMist

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2008
    SRKid, you can have the Taillow if that's ok.

Ryan, that's good!

Blood, Eeveelutions? Do you have any? And do you want the Eevee to be holding a certain stone? I don't have the Fire Stone though...^^"

Slowbro, OK!

Whew! Got that all sorted out....right?

Back