• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Tyranitar.

The Reborn
Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    Hi Everyone! I'm PkmnTrainerAndy. I've joined this forum for almost a month now and I forgot to introduce myself(slaps forehead) You can call me Andy if you want! ^^

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
  • XD How can you forget to introduce yourself?! *slaps your head* Lol Just kidding.

Well Andy, even though you've been here for over a month I guess now is the time to welcome you, so welcome to pc! x3 I hope you are enjoying your stay, and continue to enjoy it! ;)

-Neko

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Well, the important thing is that you posted an introduction now! ;D

Welcome to the community, Andy!
    So, I take it that you are enjoying your PC experience so far?

Since you have already been here for about a month, there really isn't that much advise or anything I can give you. So, I suppose I'll just make wrap this up.

I hope you continue to frequent the Pokécommunity. It's a really fun place, and it's a lot more exciting when you become one of the regulars.

Please, do take care!

Tyranitar.

The Reborn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    D'oh!

Fuhgeddaboutit! Imma call you Mike.

Well then, Mike, now that that's over...
    Welcome to the Pokecommunity!
    Enjoy posting
    moar then you already have! xD

-Roy

xD Fine! Call me Mike. But I dunno what to call you =/

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Hey, I dont know if we have met in the forums but let me introduce myself. You may call me Haza, I enjoy using Poison Type pokemon. My Favorite pokemon are poison ivy related being Roserade, Victreebell, And Vileplume, but I also have love for Milotic, Scizor, and Charizard.

Back