• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HI^^

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
Years
  • Hey Cloud! Welcome to Pokecommunity. ;) I'm part Italian, but I'm also part German, and I think a little bit of Dutch too. o-O

Your username is cool. Lol...Cloud. x3 Do you happen to play Final Fantasy? I don't, but I remember watching my brother watch the movie and Cloud was in it. He was cute hahah. xD *dies*

Well, I hope you enjoy your stay at the forums! Post often and stay active and I think you will fit right in and have tons of fun! x3

May your stay be filled with warmth and all things cute n' fuzzeh~

-Neko

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Hi Cloud you have an awesome username lol. Glad you joined PC its very fun here. Make sure to post lots and stay active.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • I like the Trademark at the end of the name.
    (Very nice... very nice... xD)

Welcome to PC, Cloud!
    So, by Italian... do you mean that English is your second language? If so, I'm sure that you will improve it in no time at all here at the Pokécommunity. We actually get a lot of members who do not speak English too well. However, after they spend a little time around the boards; their English is impecable.
    (If that is not what you meant, then I apologize for bringing it up. ;D)

Well Marco, I'm sure you will find that PC has just about everything you could want in a forum.
    We're all happy to have you aboard!

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    Ciao ~Cløud™ :3
    Check me out with my Italian XDD

Welcome to the wonder that is PC!
    We're always very happy to have new members and it's a delight to meet you ^^

Like everyone else, I do adore you name. I'm guessing you've played or seen Final Fantasy. Either way Cloud is one of the best characters ^w^ He's also from my favourite game, so you're already a winner in my eyes! : D

Have a lot of fun here, enjoy your stay, post as often as you like and make some friends - We're a very friendly community n__n

Have a fun and happy filled stay!

Back