• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello there!

kitaangel

Pokédork.
Years
Uhm, hey everyone, I guess it's obvious that I'm new around here!
I'm Kita and ever since I was like, 9-10, I was addicted to Pokémon EVERYTHING.
I wish to one day share my region that I created no my own, bit byt bit since years ago.
I hope to enjoy it here!

Sushi.

AWESOME
Years
Hello kitaangel, welcome to the PC! It's good to still like Pokemon :D Anyway, always make sure to read the rules good and you'll be fine ;D So enjoy here! ^^

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
Years
Oh, you made your own region?
That takes quite a bit of creativity my dear lady, kudos to you!

Welcome to the forums that have been dubbed the Pokécommunity.
Pokémon is a very nice hobby, indeed. Why wouldn't one like everything there is to it? xD

I'm sure that you will enjoy yourself here, Kitaangel, it's a pretty nice community to be apart of. I'm sure you will quickly find your niche here and start posting like a crazy person!

Now go on out there and have some fun, eh?
(Wait... you posted this seven hours ago... er... when you log back on, have some fun!)

kitaangel

Pokédork.
Years
:D Thank you!
I was hoping to post about my new region in the Game Development thread but I personally feel like I don't have enough information about it yet, since I want to write it all down nicely.
So far I'm liking it here, I hope to be posting more often.
^^

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
Years
Hey there Kita, I am SURE you will not stop enjoying yourself xD

Well, it is nice too know you have your own region, is your region all going well for you? It takes some creativity too make a whole region, I am impressed i must say xD

Make sure too double check the Rules/FAQ or even ask a Staff Admin or Moderator for any kind of help you may need or want xD because that is what they are here for! xD

Welcome, have fun and stay active!

kitaangel

Pokédork.
Years
Thanks for asking!
The region is going okay, I still have to pull it together, which takes more time than making up ideas. I hope to have something posted soon. :O

Years
  • Seen May 31, 2009
Welcome to PC =D Have a great time, obey the rules, and you'll be fine.

Back