• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New and very interested. :)

$p/-\d3

Poke Veteran
Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2008
    Hey everyone, my name is Spade and I was attracted to this site through Shiny Gold by Zel. That is my main focus atm and I am looking into how it's all done. very cool stuff. :)

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • You're not the only one to come here because of Shiny Gold.
    (A lot of members migrate here for that same reason!)

If you wish to learn a little more about Rom-hacking, may I suggest checking out the Rom-Hacking section?
    It is full of all kinds of documents and tutorials as well as a handy toolbox. ;D

Welcome to the Pokécommunity, $p/-\d3.
    I'm sure you will come to find that there is more to this site than rom-hacking. Why not try some of our other fun sections?
    (They're all pretty epic in their own ways. ;D)

Above all, just try to have fun here.
    Enjoy.

Hazuki

delenda est.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    Aren't we all attracted to Shiny Gold? XD

Welcome Spade! I'm Kisa! If you have any questions or want to be friends, PM me! ^^

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • Hey there Spade. I can't do all the fancy letters you do so I will just call you Spade xD

Everyone loves Shiny Gold here xD I am sure a lot of people joined here for that sole reason also xD so you aren't alone

Make sure too check up on the Rules/FAQ as they are a life saver down the road (trust me i know haha xD)

PC is truly a great place and I am SURE you will enjoy it

Welcome

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    Shiny Gold is an excellent game, I can see why you migrated. Have fun, and don't be shy to make new friends.

Roy G. Biv

KHAAAAAN!
    Years
  • Yo, welcome and all that.
    PC is a great place to be for ROM hacks, Spade, and we're all glad you're here :D
    Shiny Gold being one of the more prominent...

Stay active, please

-Roy

Back