• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sphere Pokemon Starter Kit

Should there be something like this?

• Yeah, definitely.

Votes: 10 90.9%
  • Nope. Use RMXP.

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters

HeavyOctillery

Locked & Loaded
Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2018
    I think there should be one - lots of people, including myself, use Sphere (*coughOdysseycoughLostWorldcough*), and, again like myself, need something like this just like people with RMXP need Pokemon Essentials.

I want to see just how many people agree with this idea.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
  • O_o

Of course, it would make it much easier for people to just start a new project, I think that no one here is going to disagree with that...

4th Gen Matt

Pokemon Onyx Creator
    Years
  • I don't even use Sphere and I think there should be one for it. Every game maker needs one, not just RPXP.

I would use Sphere but I could never find out how to start a new project. It would just go to the main screen which is all virtual like and words would appear at the bottom.

Plus, there is a lack of resources.

InMooseWeTrust

Jack of All Trades
    Years
  • Ditto to the resources part. That and it's really hard to work with Sphere because you basically have to start with nothing. If somebody makes a Sphere starter kit that's not even half as good as Pokemon Essentials, you will see some really amazing stuff come out of the fangame universe.

Waudby

I was going to work on making a start kit for sphere, but it's not just something you can pick up and work with like the pokemon essentials.

If you take a look in the files for Pokémon Odyssey, everything morphs into one, and it's hard for someone to just add something little extra without knowing the system.

I will make a small rpg starter kit, so people can see how to do basic basic things, but not fully fledged battle systems.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Yeah you can make one but still it wont help anyone. I mean i started from scratch and hey its goin perfect. The only problem is that i woud have to release everything in packs. Making long algorithms in sphere to incorporate every single battle sprite and to cacualate which move gets what is being a real pain!

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Sphere my friend is not like rpgxp or rmxp. Its completely different. It requires knowledge of computer algorithms(if answer=yes use loop answer=no use continue or something to that effect) and is pretty hard to get the jist of.

Back