• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Good Morning !

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2008
    My name is BL, and I've been with pokemon since the being! I can't wait to get to know you all!

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Welcome BL! It's great to have you here!

I'm sure you'll have plenty of friends in no time. PC is quite a large place with a lot to do, so relax and have fun here!

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2008
    Welcome, dude PokeCommunity is great for pokefans. I'm sure you'll like it anyhow you see it :P.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Good Morning to you as well, BreathlessX!
    (Though, I am assuming it's evening for you now, is it not?)

Welcome to PC.
    Pokémon has been a franchise for quite a long time! It's always a pleasure to meet a fellow long-term fan!

I'm sure you will have a great time getting to know the members of the community; not to mention posting in some exciting threads while you're at it!

Please, do enjoy the boards my dear!

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
    Years
  • Well hello welcome to the PC! and good morning to you to. Make lots of new friends thats all i can say to make u feel like you've found a secound home here on the pc.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    akjfajsd palletshipping~! <3

>>

Anyhoo, welcome to the forums, Breathlessx!
    Hope you like it here. ^^

Back