• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Its My last chance for VICTORY!

Would you like more of this story? Did You Like it

• Yes i liked it

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • No i did not like it

• I kind of liked it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes i want more

• No i do not want more

• I might like too see more

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

ShadowWind

Senkei Senbonzakura Kageyoshi
Years
  • Since my first fan fiction wasn't very good I took more time and effort in this one and i think it is very good it is part one so there is more too come! only if you like it though. Please choose 1 option for options 1-3 and another option for 4-6 it is multiple choice so you may answer both questions Here is the new revised version i added in a good battle scene too =P

It's My Last Chance for Victory

We open our story with a young man who is sixteen years old. This young man is named Alex Vayer. Alex wakes up one morning in frenzy because he has once again neglected to set his alarm clock to go off at the correct time. He jumps out of bed, pulls off his clothes, and quickly buttons his shirt and pants. He runs out of his room and down the stairway to the main hall and rushes out the door, ignoring his mothers offer for breakfast. In his rush Alex, does not watch where he is going and runs straight into his next door neighbor, Mr. Hayweather, who is carrying several Pokeballs. Pokeballs flewevery where, including Alex's. Alex quickly hands Mr. Hayweather his Pokeballs and then grabs his own. Alex helps Mr. Hayweather to his feet apologizing, before once again dashing off.

Finally, after twenty three minutes of forced running and labored breathing, Alex arrives at School, but this was no ordinary school. This school grooms children for their future careers as Pokémon Trainers. Alex was no ordinary student either; he was the worst student ever to attend this prestigious school. Alex quickly walked through the halls to his classroom. Today was his third year repeating the final exam. Without passing the final exam, you may not graduate. Most students graduate in their third year, which is the year you take the final exam. It is not that Alex is unintelligent or bad with Pokémon. In fact he is one of the brightest young men I know and all of the Pokémon seem too love him like a child loves their parents. Alex just never got the hang of using Pokémon for battles. You see, Alex loves his own Pokémon like his own children, which is why he refuses to make them battle.

Every year it is the same. The prompter tells the two on the field to choose their Pokémon and Alex simply refuses to and then walks away. Yet this year would be different. If he did not pass this year he would be expelled from the academy which would break his parents' hearts. Alex waits his turn to battle patiently and when his name is called he gulps like a man walking toward his execution. He slowly stands and walks too the trainer box. The prompter yells for silence then tells them to choose their Pokémon. His opponent sends out a Bayleaf.

Alex thinks too himself, Easy enough - My Charizard should finish this easily.

Alex closes his eyes and yells at the top of his lungs "GO CHARIZARD!!!"

Alex opens his eyes and is shocked to find a Bellsprout on his side of the field. The entire student body and the all of the professors laugh.

Alex thinks, Oh great I must have taken the wrong Pokeball when I ran into Mr. Hayweather, but this is my last chance for victory.

When the prompters finally managed to settle everyone down, the battle begins.

The Announcer begins by saying "In the blue corner we have Collin Mellin of Littleroot Town with his pokemon Bayleaf and in the Red Corner we have Alex Vayer of Twinleaf Town with his pokemon Bellsprout *stifled chuckles* "
    Collin "Bayleaf use razorleaf!"
    Alex "Bellsprout Dodge it!"
    Announcer "Bayleaf launches a sharp looking razorleaf which is evaded with some fast footwork from Bellsprout"
    Alex "Bellsprout use sunnyday!"
    Announcer "Well things are really beginning too heat up here in the stadium you can actually feel the tension between the trainers and their pokemon on the field below"
    Collin "Bayleaf use another razorleaf"
    Alex "Bellsprout dodge it once more!"
    Announcer "Neither side seems able too land a hit"
    Alex "Bellsprout use solarbeam!"
    Announcer "And Bayleaf is hit hard by masterfully launched solarbeam from Alex and Bellsprout, but Bayleaf is getting back up!"
    Collin "Bayleaf use Synthesis!"
    Announcer "And it looks like the damage of solarbeam was just undone with the use of synthesis these trainers certainly know how too battle!"
    Alex "Bellsprout use sleep powder!"
    Announcer "And Bayleaf is knocked out by a sleep powder"
    Alex "Bellsprout use solarbeam!"
    Announcer "Bayleaf is hanging on by a thread and is still fast asleep!"
    Alex "Bellsprout finish Bayleaf off with vine whip!"

Alex closed his eyes and hoped it worked. When he opened his eyes his jaw dropped at what he saw. A Bellsprout standing atop an unconscious Bayleaf. He ran too embrace Bellsprout and while he held Bellsprout he noticed it held a small item. It was an Everstone.

Last edited:

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
    Years
  • You have a lot of grammar mistakes. You use "too," when you should use "to." You have no description what so ever.

Every time someone new starts talking, or something new happens; start a new paragraph and put a space between each paragraph.

A bit of a cliché with the character waking up late. Seems like every story starts out like that. I saw the pokeball mistake happen as soon as you said that the mentioned the neighbor with his pokeballs. You have room to improve. I am not sure where you are going with this, but you may have a good story here. The problem with most of stories is that the owner does not return to finish it.

The most original thing you have in your story is the pokemon school. I think if you go back and put more description in you will be okay. Just try and make the rest of it not so much of a cliché.

First paragraph criticism:

Describe what woke him up. Describe his clothes, and his appearance. As the boy runs through the kitchen, it is a great place to have some dialogue. When he bumps in to the neighbor, that is another good place to have some.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • This is not grammar related, but don't do the fonts like that. Don't alter the color, font type, size, anything. Leave it as the default. It makes it a lot easier to read.

ShadowWind

Senkei Senbonzakura Kageyoshi
    Years
  • You have a lot of grammar mistakes. You use "too," when you should use "to." You have no description what so ever.

Every time someone new starts talking, or something new happens; start a new paragraph and put a space between each paragraph.

A bit of a cliché with the character waking up late. Seems like every story starts out like that. I saw the pokeball mistake happen as soon as you said that the mentioned the neighbor with his pokeballs. You have room to improve. I am not sure where you are going with this, but you may have a good story here. The problem with most of stories is that the owner does not return to finish it.

The most original thing you have in your story is the pokemon school. I think if you go back and put more description in you will be okay. Just try and make the rest of it not so much of a cliché.

First paragraph criticism:

Describe what woke him up. Describe his clothes, and his appearance. As the boy runs through the kitchen, it is a great place to have some dialogue. When he bumps in to the neighbor, that is another good place to have some.

thanks ill take your criticism into consideration and your right im not going too keep installing on this i posted the beginning of one i will be constantly updating the full version comes out saturday

Last edited:
    Back