• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: The Sprite Comic Version

Harry Blue5

I vill suck your Electricity..
Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2011
    This is my sprite comic version of Pokémon Mystery Dungeon. The front cover is currently the only part and that is still being worked on. Yet I think it is still okay. I lost some colour when transferring to .GIF, but it's still okay.

NOTE: Sprites are ripped from Pokémon Elite 2000! I did not rip/make these sprites! I claim no credit to the making of these sprites except for the resizing!

obLonG

Now for half price!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2012
    I can see you put some effort in to making these and you should put the full name of the comic on the Title page.other than that i'm ooking forward to reading it.

Years
  • Don't save as a gif when you're using Paint. PNG is always best.

And, I have nothing else to really comment on, as all you've shown is a 'cover' which I don't see any purpose for in the first place. You put a bunch of random sprites on a background... and most are resized for no apparent reason. :\

If you're going to make a thread, you should really put up at least one comic for us to comment on.

btw, resizing sprites is usually not a good idea. If you need to, then you have to do it evenly vertically & horizontally with the stretch tool. You can't just stretch it more one way.

Harry Blue5

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2011
    Actually, GIF was just something I used so I could get it on the forums. The actual image in BMP.

Oh, and the title isn't finished. Which is why it doesn't have all teh words on yet. Ty for the support, guys!

Harry Blue5

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2011
    I've already transferred the BMP picture into PNG. And I am proceeding to add in the 'Mystery Dungeon' part of the name.

Back