• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ra-ra-Chelly!

.inLOVE

el su bosillo <3
Years
Hi, I'm Rachelle/Kimberly from North Carolina, USA. I am glad to be a new member of PC, and hope to make many friends! hehehe
July '09 Edit: noob enough? XD

Last edited:

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
I like your style, short and vague.
Welcome to the forum.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
Years
Welcome to the PokeCommunity Rachelle
(Nice name, haha!)

Well here on PC, it doesn't matter where you come from, we just love getting new members and welcoming people, just wait until the rest of the Welcome Wagon come along!

Anyway I am sure you will make lots of friends, it isn't a hard thing to do, it is like.....counting to 1. Just send out an invite or two and wait for some back!
(Seriously!)

Make sure too check up on the Community Rules and Frequently Asked Questions for any help you may need, if you need further help ask a Moderator or PC Staff Administrator! I hope you have great fun here posting and making friends!

-Dark

Years
Welcome to PC! ^^ have no fear about not making any friends. It's impossible not to here! :D Anywa, see you around the forums!

Aurafire

provider of cake
Years
Well hello, Rachellder!

If it's friends you're after than you won't have any trouble with that here. The people are very friendly and always willing to help.

See you around, and Welcome to PC!

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Hello hello. ^^

Welcome to the PC forums, Rachelle!

Hope you like it here.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
Years
Oh, I see you're already contributing quite a few new threads to these humble boards!
*Goes to post in them*

Welcome to the forums, Rachellder.
I hope the recent horrible weather around that area hasn't affected you! :o

Friends? Why would one make friends on a forum?
Oh, wait... That is one of the main reasons to be here, huh?
I won't have any problems doing so, Rachellder. There are quite a few members from you to choose from!

I hope you have lot's of fun out there.

Back